What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards Night 2024

bluefox68

Staff member
So, what do we think?

POTY - Brailey
ROTY - Iro
Player’s player - Ramien

NRLW POTY - Penitani
NRLW ROTY - Hannaway
Player’s player - Brooke Anderson / Quincy Dodd

I can’t really disagree with any of those, but the howler was the members voting Atko in as the Members’ POTY - sounds like most of the members are from the Facebook community. He was good, but no way was he POTY.

So, what do we think?

POTY - Brailey
ROTY - Iro
Player’s player - Ramien

NRLW POTY - Penitani
NRLW ROTY - Hannaway
Player’s player - Brooke Anderson / Quincy Dodd

I can’t really disagree with any of those, but the howler was the members voting Atko in as the Members’ POTY - sounds like most of the members are from the Facebook community. He was good, but no way was he POTY.
@sladden road with 12,000 memberships in different names is responsible for that

I can’t really disagree with any of those, but the howler was the members voting Atko in as the Members’ POTY - sounds like most of the members are from the Facebook community. He was good, but no way was he POTY

@sladden road with 12,000 memberships in different names is responsible for that
Were you fellas here when the kids mascots name got voted in?
There's a reason "Reefy" won.
The clearing of cookies from the Sharks LU community was in abundance haha.

sharks_16_4.jpg

Latest posts