What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards Night

PhilGould

Bench
NSW Cup
Coaches Award: Braden Robson
Players Player: Tom Hughes
Player of the Year: Nick Meaney

Under 20's
Coaches Award: Heath Gibbs
Players Player: Matt Cooper
Player of the Year: Zac Hosking

NRL
Rookie of the Year: Brock Lamb
Gladiator Award: Mitch Barnett
Community Player of the Year: Trent Hodkinson
Club Person of the Year: Rory Kostjasyn
Coaches Award: Jamie Buhrer
Players Player: Daniel Saifiti
Danny Buderus Medal for Player of the Year: Mitch Barnett

PhilGould

Bench
Big upset with Barnett winning Player of the Year, would've thought Daifiti would be first with daylight second.

perverse

Referee
Big upset with Barnett winning Player of the Year, would've thought Daifiti would be first with daylight second.
He got Players Player, which is arguably a higher accolade.

Having said that, I feel like the coaching staff are trying to send Dan a message that he has more to give, too. Brown has said publicly something to that effect, that Dan has some things to work on off the ball before he can rise to elite status. I get the feeling that the Saifitis might not be the best trainers, or may not be the best at looking after their bodies maybe. Something along those lines. They're still young, so it doesn't worry me so much, but obviously it would be nice to get the most out of them. They could both be anything with the right attitude on and off the field.

Pedge1971

First Grade
All deserving but yes Dan should have won for mine and the players vote means more so I think that is the one to look at.

Latest posts