What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[b]BULLDOGS[/b]v roosters

ByRd

First Grade
i know that i will be there with about 10 of my friends, and im 100% sure alot of DOGZ supporters would turn up, who in here is coming??????

BULLDOGS to win in a close one.

I live on the Gold Coast T, so I only get to one game a year.

Let's hope it's a great game and that the fans enjoy themselves in what I think will be a great game.

Roosters to Win x PLENTY !!

chooky

Juniors
BigT said:
i know that i will be there with about 10 of my friends, and im 100% sure alot of DOGZ supporters would turn up, who in here is coming??????

would that be 10 of your cousins?

ozzie

Bench
too far from Canberra where I am living...especially when I got to work for a living

Dogaholic

First Grade
chooky said:
BigT said:

would that be 10 of your cousins?

Were you one of the dudes who got their heads kicked in at the last meeting between these 2 teams?

chooky

Juniors
lol, why do you ask?

Like youir sig by the way, especially about the criminal charges! walkers incident was nothing compared to the bulldogs incident. Not one bulldogs player dropped for what happen!

[edit pp]

and for the record

the dogs are not innocent

insificient evidence has never been and never will be a claim of innocence and the bulldogs can never be and never will be innocent of what happened........................just very very lucky

Roosters by a motza

[furrycat]

Coach
For the record

Innocent until proven guilty...

If
1. The Girl cannot name the players
2. No DNA is conclusive..

Then the players are deemed innocent in the eyes of the law... Why don't you drop the matter....

m0j0

Bench
Way to go with the speedy comeback!

On this note:

furrycat said:
For the record

Innocent until proven guilty...

It's nice how this applies where convenient. By your definition, the Roosters are unequivocally, 100% innocent of any salary cap breaches. I'm not saying that you, personally, have made any accusations to the contrary, but many have.