What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Baby Broncos"

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Why do the media insist on still referring to the "Baby Broncos" during Origin time?
It's not like they supply half the team like back in the day, there are 3 players out FFS

Just makes it easier to pass off another tepid display I guess

RUG13Y

Juniors
It is such a cop out. Just reality armour for Broncos fans. And a ready made excuse. "Oh but it was just the baby Broncos that lost..."

So all teams that have players out should be referred to as the Baby...?

blaza88z

Coach
It is such a cop out. Just reality armour for Broncos fans. And a ready made excuse. "Oh but it was just the baby Broncos that lost..."

So all teams that have players out should be referred to as the Baby...?

you're an idiot

no Broncos fan would of used that line had we lost to the Tigers given they're missing about as many players as we were

Pierced Soul

First Grade
it's stuck the same way "pride of the league" has stuck for a team which gets laughed at by fans of all the other clubs

Kiwi

First Grade
I have no idea why they do it, we have a young squad already, sure we lose a lot of experience in Thaiday, Parker and Hodges, but as valuable as those player experience is, it's not like it use to be. Media beat up

some11

Referee
It's a myth, the guys that were "babies" in the past are pretty much the senior playing group now.

dogslife

Coach
:lol::lol:

A lot of sooking about the Broncs on LU lately. I wonder why.
I know right!

I mean they might be sitting in 8th now, but the Broncs are coming up to what is traditionally their strongest time of the year right! Beware the booming Broncos!

:sarcasm: