What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby facilities at Brookie

Angry_eel

First Grade
I've got relatives coming over in June who I'd like to take to the footy. Manly V Dragons at Brookie seems to be the only game we can get to.

I wanted to check if the hill in Brookie has reasonable bathrooms or a parents room/changing room at all.

Cheers
Angry

avocado

Juniors
Don’t know.

As a teen back in the late 70s/early 80s whenever we went to brookie we never paid to get in. There was a hole in the wire fence at the north eastern end.

I wonder if they’ve repaired it yet.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've got relatives coming over in June who I'd like to take to the footy. Manly V Dragons at Brookie seems to be the only game we can get to.

I wanted to check if the hill in Brookie has reasonable bathrooms or a parents room/changing room at all.

Cheers
Angry
Baby change facilities - available in the accessible and female toilets

https://www.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/recreation-area/brookvale-oval-and-park

Brookvale is still catching up when it comes to 21st Century facilities but I liked it there and it is a fairly easy to navigate your way around.

I suggest you make the same post in the Manly Sea Eagles forum, here: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forums/manly-warringah-sea-eagles.76/

It's not a busy forum but there are some Manly regulars who visit fairly often.

Cheers
Angry
So, you're a Parra fan and you're taking a baby to brookvale? I'm calling docs on you , you merkin!

Latest posts