What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from the States.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Firstly great to be home arrived back 8.30 this morning, and have been following a results through a mate, heard it was a painfull win against Souths yesterday, but WTF has been going on in the other games? can u guys give me a quick catch up, heard some drama's between players and Ossie is this true, very dissapointed but greatfull for yesterdays win.

84 Baby

Referee
Media were the first ones to jump off the bandwagon. Since then they've been trying to drag everyone else with them

Stagger eel

Staff member
Firstly great to be home arrived back 8.30 this morning, and have been following a results through a mate, heard it was a painfull win against Souths yesterday, but WTF has been going on in the other games? can u guys give me a quick catch up, heard some drama's between players and Ossie is this true, very dissapointed but greatfull for yesterdays win.

don't know what you're doing wrong but they went on a winning streak when I went late last year :cool: and no I won't be going back so f**k off the lot of you...:lol:

btw, did you have a good time..

PJ Marshal

Coach
don't know what you're doing wrong but they went on a winning streak when I went late last year :cool: and no I won't be going back so f**k off the lot of you...:lol:

i missed you while you were gone

it was a losing streak in my heart

Stagger eel

Staff member
you can boof me this weekend big boy, im bringing down a pack of straws for the occasion

the only probably hun is that I'm going to miss the big do on sunday as I'll be in Melbourne..save the straws and buy yourself a blow up stagger!!

big boppa eel

Juniors

Big Boppa is back so lets hope it's plain sailing from here on in, LOL who the f**k am i kidding this is Parra we are talking about, good trip Stagger's did the west coast mainly, and just quietly America can be a very scary at times especially when travelling with ur family , tragically witnessed a guy shoot himself in the head in Anaheim no word of a lie, thankfully we are back safe and sound and my little boy did not witness it but still petrified at the time along with the bride, puts thing in perspective, though funnily enough once over the shock of this back to my old ways of being pissed and frustrated at our teams inept efforts this year, missed u guys and good to be back, haning out to watch replay of Souths game in next couple of hours.

Gronk

Staff member
Big Boppa is back so lets hope it's plain sailing from here on in, LOL who the f**k am i kidding this is Parra we are talking about, good trip Stagger's did the west coast mainly, and just quietly America can be a very scary at times especially when travelling with ur family , tragically witnessed a guy shoot himself in the head in Anaheim no word of a lie, thankfully we are back safe and sound and my little boy did not witness it but still petrified at the time along with the bride, puts thing in perspective, though funnily enough once over the shock of this back to my old ways of being pissed and frustrated at our teams inept efforts this year, missed u guys and good to be back, haning out to watch replay of Souths game in next couple of hours.

f**k :shock:

Suitman

Post Whore

God Bless America. :roll:

Suity

big boppa eel

Juniors
f**k :shock:
Yeah very surreal and we were scared sh*tless, happend at the Western Medical Centre as Boppa wasnt feeling well but ok now, literally wrong place at the wrong time felt very guilty because we were there because of me, wanted to jump on the first plane back, but got through it and still had a good time.

eels81236

Bench
Suicide is the number one cause of death for men and women aged 15 to 34 in Australia. For men, it remains the leading cause of death up until age 44.*

* Statistics come from the Australian Bureau of Statistics

Even in Australia the figures are frightening....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shocking story BBE, glad you and you're family are ok. One my best mate's has been through all of the US and some of the stories he has told me are hair raising. Crazy place full of crazy people.

Suitman

Post Whore
Shocking story BBE, glad you and you're family are ok. One my best mate's has been through all of the US and some of the stories he has told me are hair raising. Crazy place full of crazy people.

Correction.
Crazy place full of dumb people.

Remember The Chaser, when they asked people on the street if they could remember the date of 9/11?
The answers were incredible. :lol:

Suity

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Correction.
Crazy place full of dumb people.

Remember The Chaser, when they asked people on the street if they could remember the date of 9/11?
The answers were incredible. :lol:

Suity
:lol: That was gold but it told me what i already knew.