What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back of the coop

phantom1969

Juniors
That's a great reply phantom boy :lol::lol:. I think you might be the purple phantom maggot.

As Stacey would say - man up glord.

Only gay lord in here would be yourself sweetums......

Just how much do you charge on a good night........I heard you were cheap, but then most people would probably ask for change from a $1 after having 2 minutes with you.........

Now on ya bike you pre pubecent dweeb and let the big people talk.......

phantom1969

Juniors
Hard lines. Even if they move 150 Corollas off the lot:crazy: at Kingswood, Goosters wont be able to buy a premiership. Go hard you tri coloured freaks!

Do they still sell corollas at Kingswood Fibro......I thought the locals lived in them on Bringelly road.......

condochook

Juniors
Hard lines. Even if they move 150 Corollas off the lot:crazy: at Kingswood, Goosters wont be able to buy a premiership. Go hard you tri coloured freaks!
some of u fkn inbreds should look in the mirror,before you can criticize other teams.Or their supporters.
WHERE IS RUSTY GLADIATOR,taking u dumb cnts in the offseason for a game,
Botswana,to catch up with the bros,or are you all still on weekend detention.
Go and blow your mixo'd westie,jealous,and vile uneducated opinions out your arse.
Dont forget to pick up your teeth and the centrelink form,on top of the fridge,you vile vile keyboard cowboys.
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.So afraid.OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
gO eASTS.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
bird is a low life scum bag who is the scurge of not only rugby league, but the human race itself... so i reckon he'll fit in fine at the roosters

Latest posts