What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baghdad bob at it again

super_coach

First Grade
Chief minister for propaganda and communications Baghdad Bob also know as Grant Mayer has been frantically releasing little good news stories in a attempt to put out the fire that is raging at Camp Concord.

Two massive signings of fringe First graders in Aka and Ava and Harry T hocking himself to the max to prop us up to the tune of 900g a year.

I should not be cynical all the time but the king of spin our CEO, is either in your face or no where to be seen. Don't get me wrong he is just using a very successful ploy invented by our pollies.

I just think at times if the movers and shakers at Camp Concord spent more time trying to run the business and less time in the media we might not be such a basket case of a football club

Matchball

Bench
I feel he may be out of his depth in the CEO role.
Seems like too much of a nice guy and maybe that's his whole problem.

Irvine

Juniors
I feel he may be out of his depth in the CEO role.
Seems like too much of a nice guy and maybe that's his whole problem.
Nice guy ? The twitter world doesn't count. Talk to the people that actually know him and see if he is such a nice guy.

Baghdad Bob..Ok lets go with that. The fans at Manly and Canterbury know what he is like. The Canterbury people call him Teflon..but we already had one of those.

His a smart operator that's for sure his always got someone else to blame.

The edit guy..honest mistake
Someone leaked the report.
Tedesco was dumb luck.

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit

Fordy20

Juniors
I listened to the 2SM interview and he seemed to perform very well. The problem that Mayer has is the same problem that Potter has, i.e. the JV constitution allows the board to appoint the coach and the CEO.

Latest posts