What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Made day Sharks over the cap

VodkaSaint

Juniors
was meant to write made my day, how do I edit

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/s...s/news-story/be69ae8a8c5a1459a4237fe5aa9f363b

Cronulla Sharks being investigated over possible salary cap breaches
THE Cronulla Sharks’ premiership campaign has been rocked by revelations the NRL’s integrity unit is investigating the club for potential salary cap breaches on the eve of the finals series.

PHIL ROTHFIELD
The Daily TelegraphAUGUST 28, 20186:09PM

BUZZ ROTHFIELD COMMENT: The hardest piece I’ve had to write

The Daily Telegraph understands the amount involved is around the $250,000 mark but could go higher once thousands of documents have been examined.

Although one Sharks official admitted: “Now they’ve taken our server, we don’t know what they’ll find.”

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
My goodness ! You do realize that they will now win another premiership within the next few years don’t you ? This has happened to most of the NRL ‘ rorter ‘ teams , with the exception of those slippery eels . That is the problem with our mob - their are no progressive thinkers in our boardroom - think outside the bluudy square you pack of dunderheads and we too will have that trophy in our cabinet - by hook or crook !

This Year?

Immortal
My goodness ! You do realize that they will now win another premiership within the next few years don’t you ? This has happened to most of the NRL ‘ rorter ‘ teams , with the exception of those slippery eels . That is the problem with our mob - their are no progressive thinkers in our boardroom - think outside the bluudy square you pack of dunderheads and we too will have that trophy in our cabinet - by hook or crook !
Our board would rather let the NRL bend us over and give it to us however they like.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yes but dont get to carried away fellas, apparently they are salary cap complient this year its previous years that theres a problem under the former management according to a statement on NRL 360...will probably amount to nothing

Yes but dont get to carried away fellas, apparently they are salary cap complient this year its previous years that theres a problem under the former management according to a statement on NRL 360
Actually it is 2015 mate.

Clear for 2016 apparently and this year. That suggest something may be out in 2017.

Suggestions are we are talking $50k not the $250k those wankers are carrying on about

Latest posts