What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baily or Mason

Who woulod you prefer at the sharkies next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craigshark

First Grade
I would prefer Mason, basically because we can sign him up for long term, i wouldn't want Bailey just for 1 year.. In saying that i wouldn't pay over the top for Mason..

Foz

Bench
Bailey wont lose you a game but Willie will win you a few.
I'll take either but being a gambler I'd take Willie.

steveshark

----
I wouldn't mind either of them as long as it's a minimum 3 years - absolutely no to anything less. I do think Bailey though is a marginally better option.

carinashark

First Grade
Love to get Williams back from the Radiers. Kearns would be great for a year. Come to think of it I recon Don Tweedle would be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carinashark

McLovin

Staff member
We need a tackle busting big guy who can offload well whilst making good metres. Mason is this type of player. Give the bloke what he wants!!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sharkie73 said:
Mason = more trouble than he's worth, plus what I've been told I don't want him at the club.

Do you have any idea how many Mason like people we already have in this club? In the first grade team?

Mason = increased chances of a premiership.

Jono078

Referee
I would have voted neither since im not a sharks fan, but I think Mason would suit youse more, he will be a great leader for your other forwards. Bailey isnt up to scratch...

Sharkie73

Bench
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Do you have any idea how many Mason like people we already have in this club? In the first grade team?

Mason = increased chances of a premiership.

All I'll say is that I don't belive we have anyone like him at the club, other clubs do!!!!!!!!!! I can't post what I'd like to CJS because to many MODS would jump up and down and it might get us into trouble.

menai_dogs

Juniors
i wouldnt mind mason, but if he's goning to be what he was like with the scumdogs, then he deserves to stay with scum, or even go to the roosters...