What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ballina team, straight from the coach's mouth.

Stagger eel

Staff member
as I walked in the door after a days work the last thing I expected was a phone call from Tyler telling me to drop everything and to Demans sports ground in seven hills as our boys were conducting an open training session. So the first time in my life I followed Tylers orders like a seargent to a junior and headed down there in a flash.

Training session was great but I'll get on to that later on, the team for Ballina straight out of Brians list which he kindly gave me and Tyler is as follows.

1 Wade McKinnon
2 Luke Burt
3 Ben Smith
4 Luke O'Dwyer
5 Matt Peterson
6 Brett Delaney
7 tim Smith
8 Adam Peek
9 Drew Dalton
10 Aaron Cannings
11 Dean Widders
12 Jack Afamasaga
13 Chad Robinson

14 Matt Keating
15 Daniel Wagon
16 Josh Cordoba
17 Peter Lewis

18 Weller Hauraki
19 Zeb Taia
20 Jarryd Hayne
21 Kris Keating

The following players will have a "light run" as Brian calls it on Friday night at Cabramatta.

Timana Tahu
Nathan Cayless
PJ Marsh
Joel Reddy
Henry Perenara
John Williams

and a few others which I couldn't remember sorry...

eelz47

Coach
oh wozers

did you write them down?

also holic posted that the boys would be at demons

Hurriflatch

Referee
Peter Lewis decided to stay huh?

Thought he would've gone.

Not really that many surprises problably the biggest is O'D in the centres and Delaney in the 6, other then that pretty much as expected.

Hurriflatch

Referee
This question might be answered in another thread and if so just post the link to it BUT

how far is BAllina from Sydney, I'm thinking about going to the reggies trial on Friday night then up to Ballina on the SAturday

Hurriflatch

Referee
noosa-eel said:
Not too bad, what's doing with Nathan?

He's being a typical lazy bum.

seriously, I'd say he'd still be recovering from the surgury he had and I honestly don't expect to see him in any trials NRL or reggies.

Hellsy

Immortal
Ballina is about an 8-10 hour drive depending on your car, your driving skills, how many stops u make and traffic

Redback71

First Grade
any idea where the boys will be training at balina and what appearances they may be making for autogrPHS etc. i know all the storm players will be at ballina fair on saturday morning what about the eels.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well that answers one question, Delaney at 5/8

interresting :-k

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Did you ask about Guru and Hindy Eela?

no, but they were both in the pinky brigade with Vella, Morris, piggy and a couple of others, I don't think they'll be running around this weekend.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm going to be interested in seeing if Burt or Delaney is 1st choice goalkicker.

If Delaney plays well at 5/8 and proves to be a better goalkicker then Burt in the top grade it could be very hard for Morris to get back into the side.

Latest posts