What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon

nswarrior

Juniors
It’s been a tough few years being a Warriors fan. The move to Australia was a bigger disruption than most of us realise. We didn’t even have a NSW Cup team playing.

The last 3 games are some of the best I have seen from the Warriors since Kearneys 1st year as coach - was that 5 years ago.

The win against the Cowboys was the best game we have played in 5 years I thought.

Is it too soon to jump on the Warriors bandwagon? Do I wait for a result against the Bulldogs.

Rich102

Staff member
I have used up a lot of energy jumping on the Warriors bandwagon.
Think I will pause before I do it all over again.
#everhopefull

vvvrulz

Coach
It's never too soon to jump on the Warriors bandwagon, part of the charm of being a Warriors fan is the blind optimism and rush of enthusiasm when we finally start looking promising again.

nswarrior

Juniors
Yeah, agree. Why would you want to be a Melbourne or Penrith supporter - it would be so boring. With the Warriors even being 14 points ahead against the Cowboys you don’t feel safe until the last minute

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I was always a fan but I’d stopped attending games in recent years- I’ll be back at the next Sydney game work allowing if this form keeps up.
Be interesting to see the crowd on Sunday, I can imagine quite a few will be there’d who haven’t attended a Mt Smart game in years. Hopefully they’re looking at the Dolphins and how quick a bandwagon can get rolling with something worth backing.

nswarrior

Juniors
There is a lot more support for the Warriors in Aus atm, if we beat the Storm by any chance there will be standing room only on the bandwagon

After the last 3 years, I am so excited that we are competitive. Having to wait until Tuesday for the game is testing my patience

Blair

Coach
There is a lot more support for the Warriors in Aus atm, if we beat the Storm by any chance there will be standing room only on the bandwagon

After the last 3 years, I am so excited that we are competitive. Having to wait until Tuesday for the game is testing my patience
It's a bit funny wearing my Warriors gear now. I know plenty are thinking I've just come down in the last shower but, truth is, I've always worn my colours.