What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bani

chileman

Coach
Tackling shadows all night yet again....he is shocking in defence, what the heck is he pointing at each time the opposition go in to score?????? Surely we hav3e a better option than Bani?

Disco

Bench
He was so impressive at the start of last year be this year he seems to be going backwards every game

Daddycool

Juniors
He was so impressive at the start of last year be this year he seems to be going backwards every game
He was impressive at the start of this year too, remember the Warriors game?

He made a couple of defensive errors but after missing most of last season through injury, he's still getting his game together. Give him time.

He needs to get back with Jamie down that right side. Matai has a tendency to rush up and if his winger isn't used to it, he can be left posted. Robbo should always be our left winger, if available.

Ryan

Juniors
I never thought we'd see someone softer than Scott Donald. Insert 1 Michael Bani. He is up there with Scott Fulton....

Ryan

Juniors
Ok i wouldnt go that far

I had such high hoped for Bani after last year - I was thinking rep footy and all. But now, I'm thinking release him from the last year of his contract, re-sign Robbo and Williams.

Hanscholo

Bench
Tackling shadows all night yet again....he is shocking in defence, what the heck is he pointing at each time the opposition go in to score?????? Surely we hav3e a better option than Bani?

He seems like a different player to me. Like he really doesnt have his head on the game. He is being brushed off, he is no longer trying to beat people, is he injured or what is the story?

RainMan

Juniors
To me, he is not trusting his inside man in defence. Bani and Neumann begone! Use money to re-sign Wolfman and Robbo.

chileman

Coach
To me, he is not trusting his inside man in defence. Bani and Neumann begone! Use money to re-sign Wolfman and Robbo.
Surely we have to retain Wolfman and Robbo over Bani and Neumann....has Robbo missed a game for us since he joined the club?

chileman

Coach
He seems like a different player to me. Like he really doesnt have his head on the game. He is being brushed off, he is no longer trying to beat people, is he injured or what is the story?
When I watched him against against the nights a couple of weeks ago, the amount of times he just surrendered in tackles with a walk from dummy half waiting for the opposition to pounce was embarrassing!:eek:

Latest posts