What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Request

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Not sure if this can be done, but if possible, could someone please re-size the image below into a banner for me?

kangaroos_main-420x0.jpg

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Actually, if you haven't made it yet. Could I get no text and just a Titans logo on the bottom right instead?

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Cheers.

Thought it may have looked a little better but you did the hard work so I will use it for a while.

I've being trying to locate a good Titans picture for a sig but haven't found one, thought the test match at the Titans home ground would work for now.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Thanks mate.

I knew about Zimibo, I didn't know about daylife though, Cheers.

azsportza

Live Update Team
If your not happy with it - please be honest. I am willing to make you something heaps better. If you can find a certain titans picture then I can make you a properly titans one.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Be careful with Zimbio and Daylife, they both often source images from Getty. Getty images are copyright and they will notice if they are used.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
If your not happy with it - please be honest. I am willing to make you something heaps better. If you can find a certain titans picture then I can make you a properly titans one.

The disappointment I have with it is from my own choosing not your attempt.

I think i will wait until next season starts and get to see some of the new Titans players in their new clubs jersey and playing before making another request.

Thanks mate.

azsportza

Live Update Team
The disappointment I have with it is from my own choosing not your attempt.

I think i will wait until next season starts and get to see some of the new Titans players in their new clubs jersey and playing before making another request.

Thanks mate.

No worries - I am happy to take another stab at something for you if and when you find something you want to be made :)