What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banshee

Storm13

Juniors
Has anyone checked out this show yet?

Trailer
[youtube]ZCHGfmLenmc[/youtube]

Banshee_promotional_poster_zps27cb132d.jpg

Banshee takes place in the fictional small town of Banshee, Pennsylvania. After serving 15 years in prison for stealing diamonds from Ukranian gangster Mr. Rabbit, the unnamed protagonist travels to Banshee to find his heist accomplice and former lover, Anastasia. When he finds her, the protagonist learns that she is now a married mother of two living under the assumed identity of Carrie Hopewell. Later, when the incoming Sheriff is killed, the protagonist takes on his identity as Lucas Hood, becoming the town's new Sheriff. Banshee sees Hood struggle with adapting to his new identity while dealing with the machinations of local crime lord Kai Proctor, and remaining hidden from Rabbit.

One of executive producers is Alan Ball creator of True Blood series.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Love the show, I love the fight scenes too, they're so much more brutal than they have to be. Awesome.

redvscotty

First Grade
This is the most cliched piece of shit I have ever seen.

I sat through the first season (begrudgingly) to see where it went and enjoyed the tits mostly, but other than that (actually including that) it was an over the top, typical f**king yank fest where the hero is a merkin and yet everybody loves him and wants to suck his c**k including every woman in town ever and also the Amish dudes. Because we all know they love a big meaty c**k.

Normal Town / Amish / Indians ( better not call them Reds, that's racist) and wait for it.... some Bulgarian merkin called Rabbit.

FMD give me a break.

Started on the second season tonight to see if it got any less terrible (in truth, I just wanted to see Lana's (WWE) tits )) but no, it's still gratuitous American dribble that appeals to lowest common denominator.

I'm actually sad my favorite character(s) from Outrageous Fortune is in this.

Shit.

LESStar58

Referee
Started watching this with friends on Saturday and I love it.

just seen the first two episodes but Proctor is the best tv villain I've seen in a while... and after seeing Rebecca ive developed a fetish for chicks in bonnets! My gawd!

LESStar58

Referee
Just finished season one. That whole incident with the rocket launcher in the final episode had me ROFLING.

LESStar58

Referee
I can't be arsed downloading season two and the kiosks don't have it.

might have to buy season two and then give it to cashies.

Latest posts