1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Barkley to stay at USC

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Raider_69, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Raider_69

Raider_69 Post Whore

Barkley has announced he's staying in school, massive draft rammifications i think.

One less quality QB to get to teams. Rams will be laughing, by the time the draft hits, they'll get a kings randsom for their #2 pick and RGIII

2. Tom155

Tom155 Coach

wow wasnt expecting this especially after kalil clearly his best o-linemen declared last week

3. kurt faulk

kurt faulk Coach

i don't think the rams will be laughing that hard. they have the #3 pick at the moment.

the vikings have the #2 pick if they don't win another game.

4. abpanther

abpanther Moderator Staff Member

Good decision IMO, he was looking at being the 3rd QB drafted, he could be #1 next year

5. Raider_69

Raider_69 Post Whore

But the Vikings wont waste a second running up to grab Kalil imo
    currently i think the colts and vikings are locks to stay where they are and take Luck and Kalil. I dont think the Vikings risk trading back because they will lose out on Kalil

right now the rams are the first side to pick that might want to trade back imo

6. sirious

sirious Juniors

LOL smashed!

7. kurt faulk

kurt faulk Coach

8. Big Tim

Big Tim First Grade

Book it.

The Vikings will beat the Redskins this weekend.