What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barnett alleged racial slur

newyboy

Juniors
joey said the same about Inglis didn't he?

What part of What Barnett said is wrong in these BLM times.

Does Peachey identify as Black?
Is he a C***t?

Apey

Staff member
joey said the same about Inglis didn't he?

What part of What Barnett said is wrong in these BLM times.

Does Peachey identify as Black?
Is he a C***t?
lol righto.

Hard to know if it was misheard or whether Barnett did say it. Hoping he didn't but Peachey is pretty adamant he did.

Knight Vision

First Grade

Silent Knight

First Grade
Someone told me Peachy has made unsubstantiated claims like this before ? Not sure if thats true.

I just couldnt imagine Barny saying it. His best friends are the Saf's and over half our team isnt white.

Horrible thing to be wrongly accused of and unfortunately some mud will stick.

Yeah I'm just happy we're moving on from this. It's hard to make a judgment when you've only got the word of Tyrone and Mitch to go off with no further evidence available.

I've never been a fan of Tyrone Peachey ever since he wanted out of his Titans contract not long after joining them. He's the anti-thesis of the sort of player I'd want at my club. If you're going to play for a football club, you have to go in there 100% and commit for the entire duration of your contract. Not just go there to save your NRL career and make an easy dollar. You need to be passionate about the club you're joining or you're just wasting everyone's time.

But I'm not going to say Tyrone made it up, it may be what he genuinely heard. Whether he misheard or not I agree with the sentiment that racism has no place in our game. But unlike the court of social media I don't believe in guilty until proven innocent.