What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barret gets in the way

Whilst not a dragons supporter, i am amazed that your guys are eliminated due to the bulldogs choking once again.
Is it just me or did saints play poorly as soon as barrett got back from injury.
He wants his hands on the ball every play and should of left head to run the team around(as proven by his excellant season).
He is not a 5/8s arsehole and should now make the move to lock and get out of the way.
You only had to have a look at heads face on tele to see he wasnt impressed by barretts presence.

Objective One

Juniors
i reckon Barrett is a much better hole runner than a ball player so lock would probably suit him better but his defence and durability are too sus to survive the forwards. the game plan needs to be changed so he plays a running 5/8 game not a distribution one. leave the ball playing to Head Bailey and Ryles.

DevilDragon

Juniors
Is it just me or has Barrett and every team he plays in enjoy success with him at half-back and a ball playing 5/8 outside him. i.e Mundine for the Dragons and his sensational game with Fittler for NSW. Is this a fair observation?