What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barry Maranta to the rescue

Titanic

First Grade
All the more reason to step in … the acts of a few d1ckheads doesn't mean the club should be ploughed under … the Cartwright/Searle groupies should be ashamed of themselves and how Annesley conveniently seems to have forgotten that he has been there for 18 months is beyond me.

All the more reason to step in ? the acts of a few d1ckheads doesn't mean the club should be ploughed under ? the Cartwright/Searle groupies should be ashamed of themselves and how Annesley conveniently seems to have forgotten that he has been there for 18 months is beyond me.
Well said.

Titanic

First Grade
I am sure what worked for the Broncos in 1988 will work for the Titans in 2015!!!
That's a reasonable comment, however, the need for adhering to basic business principles led by strong, innovative management never changes ... both attributes we have been sadly lacking.

underd0g

Juniors
All the more reason to step in … the acts of a few d1ckheads doesn't mean the club should be ploughed under … the Cartwright/Searle groupies should be ashamed of themselves and how Annesley conveniently seems to have forgotten that he has been there for 18 months is beyond me.

A FEW d1ckheads?

Mate it's your whole filthy coke riddled team. 6 is the start.

Falloon will roll harder than a Sherman Tank on a steep slope.

I'm surprised Hunt hasn't been spotted at Under 20's training trying to recruit fresh blood. :D

and before you lay into me, I LIVE on the Gold Coast myself.

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Onya for your riveting contribution. I'm also a local, born and bred, but currently on contract in China. I have no reason to lay into you because if you live on the Coast then it's our club not mine.

Any number wouldn't surprise me judging from the crap they've turned out over the last few years under Cartwright and I'd happily field the 20's if meant getting the hacks out ... it would certainly free-up some cap.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
A FEW d1ckheads?

Mate it's your whole filthy coke riddled team. 6 is the start.

Falloon will roll harder than a Sherman Tank on a steep slope.

I'm surprised Hunt hasn't been spotted at Under 20's training trying to recruit fresh blood. :D

and before you lay into me, I LIVE on the Gold Coast myself.

Do you even understand what they have been charged with? Supply but personal. So there is no one to roll over to (ie other players). The police already know who the dealer to these guys are and they are just getting more people in a position to provide evidence of the sort.

From reports there are players from other codes who are also going to be named. Police are milking it as much as possible. I wonder if AFL players were involved (which seems likely if Hunt was named as involved when he was with the Suns), that the AFL has been able to silence for the short term (and I say short term because someone will break the silence, AFL used to get there way all the time, but that time is coming to an end).

Latest posts