What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bathurst?

bucko

Juniors
GO MURPH!!! That was a beauty!! Good to see, best position to win this race, geez I hope he can do it.

Matt23

Staff member
Greg Murphy wins the big race, congrat's to Greg Muprhy & Rick Kelly, congratulations also to Holden...thats 5 in a row - a new record :D

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Congratulations to Murphy and Kelly. Great to see them on the podium, especially with two fords coming second and third. Bugger about Skaife, but it had to be done.

Good work Holden. Five in a row! Woohoo!

SHAGMOP

Juniors
how good is murphy and r. kelly. holden looked good from the start. and if it wasnt for skaifey getting black flagged then there may have been a bit more holden on the podium!

Sweeper

Juniors
SydneySwan said:
Bugger about Skaife, but it had to be done.
I would have liked to have seen an interview with Skaife as he got out of the car. :lol: I'm sure he had an objective opinion on the matter and wished to assure FPR he didn't mind.

salivor

First Grade
Great stuff. Murphy dominated the weekend from the start. Not many pole winners go onto win Bathurst but Murphy and Kelly never looked like losing. Add Dixon winning the Indy Car Championship this morning and its the Kiwis on top of Motor Sport.