What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batman: Arkham Knight

DB

First Grade
[Youtube]UbndU7IKGFE[/youtube]

In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever. Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.

Springs

First Grade
Can't wait for this. Looks great.

Hoping to see Azrael and Hush return as well.

I also like how they're finishing it, instead of milking it like so many other game series. I just hope WB Montreal don't make more unworthy spin-offs.

MattYg1

Bench
Can't wait for this. Looks great.

Hoping to see Azrael and Hush return as well.

I also like how they're finishing it, instead of milking it like so many other game series. I just hope WB Montreal don't make more unworthy spin-offs.

Suicide Squad game incoming ;)

I'm only interested in the collectors edition tbh I'll happy buy it and not play it like I did with Arkham Origins if there's an awesome statue or something lol

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Read a rumor that Superman will make an appearance in the game, similar to how Robin appeared in Arkham City.

Springs

First Grade
Where did you hear that Tezza?
I'd honestly rather they stick to purely Batman characters in this game.

Wato

Juniors
Yea Greg Miller has been saying that on podcast Beyond for a while. His theory is that superman and wonder women will pop up for some dialogue that will set up a justice league game, which rocksteady will move onto next.

I'd love for this game to have missions where you play as the villains too. GTA V having the character change has to be implemented in more games in the future. Fighting against your fully custom Batman would be awesome.

Springs

First Grade
A Justice League game would be awesome but I hope Superman or whoever is a kind of after credits scene if true. Superman showing up in Gotham for a cameo but then not helping for the rest of the game would be a bit strange.

Had to dig this thread up. Hard to believe it has been 15 months since it was announced and it will finally be released in a couple of weeks.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Can't believe there's no hype on LU about this one!

I'm keen as for it!

Imo, I'm sure it will be good, but I doubt they've changed too much of the formula,so it'll essentially be a copy-and-paste job from the first two games.