What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baz & Marsh were both at fault, but....

borat

Bench
El Diablo said:
are you geniused?

Barrett holds Marsh in a headlock and punches him from behind and Marsh is the pussy??

I am surprised there are so many light weight parra fans around here. Maybe the players should all have some counselling and give each other a big hug. Its a sport for men not boys, and PJ is cartainly to scared to mix it with the men.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
I am surprised there are so many light weight parra fans around here. Maybe the players should all have some counselling and give each other a big hug. Its a sport for men not boys, and PJ is cartainly to scared to mix it with the men.

So you are geniused...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
El Diablo said:
In order for him to be third man into a fight there would have to be two people fighting. There weren't.
You're just being silly now. lol
Barrett and Marsh were fighting. Marsh has been charged with a high tackle. Right or wrong, Barrett responded. Unless Marsh fights the charge and wins, the situation is that Marsh hit first.
Two players fighting, others joined in. End of story.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Willow said:
Barrett and Marsh were fighting. Marsh has been charged with a high tackle. Right or wrong, Barrett responded. Unless Marsh fights the charge and wins, the situation is that Marsh hit first.

No end of stary Wade Scores :p

borat

Bench
Y2Eel said:
Well as i have stated he finally got the chance after barret let go of his head lock....

barret acts tough till the cards are evened

OF course he did Y2Eel. He got some great shots and was definitely getting on top:rolleyes:. After a few more beers the story gets even better with Barrett on the deck.

If I have ever heard a loser's version of a fight its this one.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:

They were not fighting. Marsh never threw one punch.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
OF course he did Y2Eel. He got some great shots and was definitely getting on top:rolleyes:. After a few more beers the story gets even better with Barrett on the deck.

If I have ever heard a loser's version of a fight its this one.

So whats barrets version of the fight??

"well there were these 3 no 4 big parra players charging at me they got the first shot then i threw a punch killing the forst man then i kicked then next scratched the eyes outta the 3rd then ripped the head of the 4th player and won the match and grand final for the dragons :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Y2Eel said:
Are you Stupid??
Thank you for being reduced to insult, very gratifying. That's OK, I'm here to help you.

You still haven't answered the question. I understand... its probably a case of denial or more likely, a FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. You know, like how some people have an unreasonable fear of spiders or getting into an aeroplane.

I find a slow introduction to one's fears helps in overcoming their delusions.

OK, try this quick quiz...
Let me give you a hint and you fill in the missing letters....

Cayless is leading with his e_b_w, and is smashing Greenshields in the ch_n.

Now don't answer straight away. Take it home, talk to friends and family and we'll discuss it more during next week's session.

drake

First Grade
you should have added hints Willow.
Cayless is leading with his e_b_w (middle arm joint) , and is smashing Greenshields in the ch_n (point of lower jaw).

Y2Eel

First Grade
willow your the one showing us the picture and it clearly shows cayless coming incontact with greenshields with his upper arm...

2005_18_10fight.jpg

where is cayles's elbow??;-)

drake

First Grade
How dare Greenshield's face butt Cayless' elbow like that.

I'm surprised Cayless didn't come out and say his was still sore.

Y2Eel

First Grade
drake said:
How dare Greenshield's face butt Cayless' elbow like that.

I'm surprised Cayless didn't come out and say his was still sore.

well if you wanna whinge about cayless using his elbow you should have another look were first contact was made

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Y2Eel said:
good work though willow you almost spelt forearm correctly...
Very good... :clap:
You're making progress already. See how much an be achieved after just one quick session?

Dragons2005

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
willow your the one showing us the picture and it clearly shows cayless coming incontact with greenshields with his upper arm...

2005_18_10fight.jpg

where is cayles's elbow??;-)
Directly under his CHIN.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Take it easy Y2Eel. Rome wasn't built in a day... before you know it, you'll be just like any other forummer.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Willow said:
before you know it, you'll be just like any other forummer.

That doesnt sound good:alcho:

in all we'll have to wait till the jokediciary come up with a result to both players if they decide to go them...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Y2Eel said:
That doesnt sound good:alcho:

in all we'll have to wait till the jokediciary come up with a result to both players if they decide to go them...
Indeed. And if I may say mate, its been good that you've been allowed to express your opinion here.
The same courtesy wasn't afforded to Saints supporters in the Parra forum with some unfortunates yelling stuff like, "go back to the Saints forum where you belong..." - ordinary form in my opinion.

You'll find that generally we're a friendly bunch in here and you're always welcomed to drop in from time to time.

Cheers.

Dragons2005

Juniors
Nicely said Willow.

As for your (jokediciary) comment.
Makes you sound a little worried of the outcome.
Best of luck to both Blokes even though i thought Marsh had said lets keep it on the field.
what a girl.

Latest posts