What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 07

Who is your team?

• Total voters

callmack1

Staff member
Mclenaghan f**ked that for the Thunder, they were doing well to drag it back but that bowling at the death is just not good enough.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I couldn't help myself hahaha.....

That's it Lenton and Watto........

Saving us from being disgraced.....

callmack1

Staff member
I'm not watching the second innings as I'm off to bed but it doesn't sound good.

I'll catch up on it when I finish work tomorrow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm livid....... @callmack1 @Travitoh

Typical Thunder gave false hope again....

55 off 6 overs with 6 wickets left and 4 idiotic shots...... seriously......

You have to pick the right balls when it's only 9-9.5 an over required to win.....

It's not rocket science...

They always do this......

If Mclenegplod bowled the last over properly and didn't bowl shit as usual we win.... 25 off that last over was unacceptable.....

Rohrer' shot to get out was disgraceful.......

Blizzard didn't need to go big on his third ball..... he needed to push those ones and twos like he has done before.....

If McLeneghan is here again next year that'll just about do me......

In one positive I'm proud of the way Nair batted....... he's one for the future.....

callmack1

Staff member
Well Tymal Mills could have cost the Hurricanes their season, awful bowling in that game. Yes he got two wickets but to concede 56 runs is very average.

It's not over yet though and I look forward to seeing how the Heat go with chasing this total. I'm hoping they can do it and sneak into the finals.

Strap in cos it's gonna be a big one!

On another note, sad that that's probably the last game I'll ever see KP play. He's one of my faves and has given me so many great memories in the BBL both on and off the field, thanks KP.

callmack1

Staff member
What an innings from Wade and McDermott here...

Both Mitch' getting pummelled....
Yea, a huge total! Scorchers have some work to do and I hate to say it but I don't think they'll get there.

Mind you, the wicket is obviously good and it is their best batting line up of the season. It's gonna be entertaining!

Come on Scorchers!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea, a huge total! Scorchers have some work to do and I hate to say it but I don't think they'll get there.

Mind you, the wicket is obviously good and it is their best batting line up of the season. It's gonna be entertaining!

Come on Scorchers!
An ordinary start and they needed to attack Rogers bowling as Archer will be tough to face...

It's been too sedate really thus far and you need to have 60 on the board after 6 overs chasing such a big total...

The only hope is a Mitch Marsh special.....

Plus Shaun joining into the party too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's simple. For Perth to have a chance the Marsh brothers need to bat very well and get them within striking distance....

Lol as I type this that's a stupid shot from Shaun...

Well played Hobart away from home against such tough competition and they are outplaying them in every facet in a very professional performance...

After the first couple of games people said they write Hobart off and no chance.

My Father who goes for the Scorchers said this and I said there is something there in the Canes...... it just took a few games to gel.......

Plus they have done it without Short tonight...

big hit!

Bench
why play your final away from your home ground? f**king stupid. sure, the WACA ground is a dump for spectators but just play out the current season there - 1-2 games! moving to the new generic football ground took away any 'home' advantage of a decades old wicket and known ground conditions for virtual unknowns.

yeah there were other factors as well, such as voges/langer brain dead decision to not bat first, give marsh the new pill, and team balance f**ked up with no spinner....but surely you play the game at the only unique cricket ground left in the country which the Perth players have so much experience with.

maybe the scorchers had no say in the matter, but given their record at the venue and the result last night, you've got to say that it's contributed to their heavy loss.

Latest posts