What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 2021-22 (Mens and Womens)

King-Gutho94

Coach
Suprised moises didnt give kerr a chance at a hatrick they won by 140 runs game was never in doubt.

I know its a minor thing but i thought its poor captaincy to not give him a chance

Wizardman

First Grade
Suprised moises didnt give kerr a chance at a hatrick they won by 140 runs game was never in doubt.

I know its a minor thing but i thought its poor captaincy to not give him a chance
Im just hearing the Henriques interview now. The prick actually KNEW the youngster was on a hat-trick

King-Gutho94

Coach
Im just hearing the Henriques interview now. The prick actually KNEW the youngster was on a hat-trick
Yeah lost a bit of respect for him now after that.

Came across as tool in that interview.

Which is surprising as he always carried himself quite well.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Well, as a Stars fan, that was atrocious

Bowling looked toothless for the most part. Rainbird, bowling his 4 overs, just shy of a 15 average is pathetic.

We missed Stanlake and Hatcher out there. Ahmed is to come in as well.
Not sure why Cartwright didn't open, alongside Clarke.

Our batting was even worse! Although we were missing Stoinis and Burns. Then there was Coulter-Nile missing too.

Our lack of depth got found out in a massive way. Hopefully, this much hyped new signing will deliver.

Credit to the Sixers though, they didn't miss a trick all game. Phillipe, O'Keefe, Vince, Henriques, Abbott, Kerr...real team performance

blaza88z

Coach
I hope tonight's game is at least a better contest, that was a complete demolition job last night

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well, as a Stars fan, that was atrocious

Bowling looked toothless for the most part. Rainbird, bowling his 4 overs, just shy of a 15 average is pathetic.

We missed Stanlake and Hatcher out there. Ahmed is to come in as well.
Not sure why Cartwright didn't open, alongside Clarke.

Our batting was even worse! Although we were missing Stoinis and Burns. Then there was Coulter-Nile missing too.

Our lack of depth got found out in a massive way. Hopefully, this much hyped new signing will deliver.

Credit to the Sixers though, they didn't miss a trick all game. Phillipe, O'Keefe, Vince, Henriques, Abbott, Kerr...real team performance

Could argue Sixers missing Dwarshuis and Braithwaite who both would normally be in the side

And no Smith and Hazlewood from last year victorious side. But they got a ton of quality across their squad. The Syndey Roosters of the BBL..

Problem with Stars (you touched on it with lack of depth) IMO looks like they have top loaded their cap money on 4 players by the looks , Maxwell, NCN, Zampa and Stoinis. All these 4 need to be in the side and performing at a premium. Once a couple of them are out, they will do it tough