What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bdays 20 July - Luke Quigley (25)

Azkatro

First Grade
Today it's the 27th of February and Scott Prince (26), Chris Walker (26) and Brett Stewart (21) are celebrating their birthday.

Paul Wellens (26) and Pat Richards (24) of the Super League also have birthdays today.

Benji Marshall also turned 21 on Saturday.

If anyone's interested I can keep updating this thread through the year with player's birthdays as they happen.

wittyfan

Referee
I wonder if any players were born on February 29.

Poor guys would only get mentioned very fourth year.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Darn it, i dont share the same birthday as any Warrior.

Closest i got was the only one born in may (Villasanti on the 20th)

Anyone know of any NRL player born on the 9th of May?

Azkatro

First Grade
Hellsy said:
That'd be good Azkatro :D :D
Where do you get the info from?
(cue plug) me own website! The link is in my signature. You can check it every day, it updates automatically so it's not like it'll ever be wrong. Heck, check at midnight even.

NikkiShark

Juniors
wittyfan said:
I wonder if any players were born on February 29.

Poor guys would only get mentioned very fourth year.
Clinton Toopi.

I share my birthday with Simon Mannering from the Warriors.

Azkatro

First Grade
March 3 2006 marks the 24th birthday of Brent Tate. Hard to believe he's only 24.

Semi Tadulala, formerly of the Melbourne Storm and now with Wakefield in the ESL, turns 28 today.

Alba

Coach
Ashley Harrison -- 18/5/1981
Beau Champion -- 23/12/1986
John Sutton -- 5/11/1984
Scotty Geddes -- 18/10/1980

headache

Juniors
Azkatro said:
Today it's the 27th of February and Scott Prince (26), Chris Walker (26) and Brett Stewart (21) are celebrating their birthday.

Paul Wellens (26) and Pat Richards (24) of the Super League also have birthdays today.

Benji Marshall also turned 21 on Saturday.

If anyone's interested I can keep updating this thread through the year with player's birthdays as they happen.
You guys have to much time on your hands.Maybe you could take them out for dinner for their bdays as well.:roll:

Hellsy

Immortal
Azkatro said:
(cue plug) me own website! The link is in my signature. You can check it every day, it updates automatically so it's not like it'll ever be wrong. Heck, check at midnight even.

Great website!!!!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
headache said:
You guys have to much time on your hands.Maybe you could take them out for dinner for their bdays as well.:roll:

lighten up man, if you dont like it, then don't respond.

Great work Azkatro

Azkatro

First Grade
Today is Saturday March 4 and Manu Vatuvei of the Warriors is celebrating is 20th birthday!

Azkatro

First Grade
It's March the 7th and Brent Kite of the Manly Sea Eagles turns 25 today, while Jacob Lillyman of the Cowboys turns 22.