What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE AFRAID

RICHO

Juniors
The Sharkies are waiting!!! 8)

Just wondering how many of you guys are planning on coming to Shark Park in 2 weeks time. Also, how do you regard your chances?

- RICHO -

Munky

Coach
Thinking of it.

Is a train station close by?

How much is a general admission ticket?

kaza_79

Juniors
I wish I could but being 8 months pregnant, I dont want to travel too far from home.

I think it will be a win for the panthers. :clap:

lainey

Juniors
I'll be there, nothing will stop me! I've been waiting too long for the season to start!

Bring on the GOLD FISH!!!!

Oops, I mean Sharks. :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
I think you should be afraid.

Frank smashed u guys to high heaven last year, now he is bigger and faster.....BE AFRAID! THE TANK IS GONNA RUN ALL OVER THE SHARKS!

RICHO

Juniors
General admission is around $18, $9 for concessions.

For the boys out there, you won't even watch the game. Our Mermaids will ensure that. :lol:

I can't wait.
BRING IT ON!

Big Mick

Referee
I've been to the Sharks matches past 2 years, cause i live around there. I love going to watch the merma.....I mean the game.

Munky

Coach
RICHO said:

For the boys out there, you won't even watch the game. Our Mermaids will ensure that. :lol:

I can't wait.
BRING IT ON!

After half time they will just be sitting on the sideline.

The Rhino

Juniors
RICHO said:

I can't wait.
BRING IT ON!

And for SEASON TICKET HOLDERS OF OPPOSITION CLUBS, GA is only $8. (Rang the NRL the other day about this and they have confirmed it is happening again for this season)

mightypanther

Juniors
And for SEASON TICKET HOLDERS OF OPPOSITION CLUBS, GA is only $8. (Rang the NRL the other day about this and they have confirmed it is happening again for this season)

Cool.....we love those $8 tickets... :clap:

Our gang will be there......nothing could stop us.

We are going to kick major fish butt..... :D

LOOK OUT cause the bigger, stronger, meaner Panthers are coming your way..... :mrgreen: :clap:

Big Mick

Referee
Just read that Jason Stevens wont play till round 2...

That surely has to put a dent in your forward line Richo?

Maiva to fill it?