What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to thank the OKI CHOKIES

thanks to another dragons choke we live to fight another day ... i sure hope those charming dragqueen trolls do pay us a visit so we can say thank you ... i hope they don't desert us ...

choke.jpg

haha ... the real gold lies with your friends of the last fortnight ... speaking of whom where are they mate ? ... figured they'd be here by now ... you know, since the dragons topped manly and easts were bundled out week one and all ...

Stained_Class

Juniors
It's Brown for poor team selections and Hayne for giving you a leg up in the first half who you should be thanking.

Chook

First Grade
Just like their team, Dragon fans are fearweather farks.

I just had a post deleted and got banned from their WORL site, it seems just like their team dragon fans can give it, but they can't take it!

Suck on it you Okie Chokie pricks!!!

Chook.

Gaba

First Grade
I will have a big grin on my face next week , after the roosters and gould start crying when they get beaten badly by the sharks

phantom1969

Juniors
I will have a big grin on my face next week , after the roosters and gould start crying when they get beaten badly by the sharks

Like the grin we have on our faces, because you got torn a new arse but the old man of league.....

How many games you got left........None......Browny did you over good......Did it hurt......did you bleed....or did you take it like a good little submissive lap dog that you are.......

Do cum again....you are funny......

Gaba

First Grade
Fitler is worst then Brown , the roosters are stuck with the worst coach in the nrl

:lol:

phantom1969

Juniors
Fitler is worst then Brown , the roosters are stuck with the worst coach in the nrl

:lol:

And that comment alone shows what a dipsh*t Gaba really is........

Are you sure you are not a Soufs supporter.....you are as dumb as one.......perhaps dumber.........if that is possible......

Gaba

First Grade
The truth hurts , you know fitler is a poor coach thats why the roosters have nothing other then the kick in attack. Fitler should be the assistant coach not the first grade coach

phantom1969

Juniors
The truth hurts , you know fitler is a poor coach thats why the roosters have nothing other then the kick in attack. Fitler should be the assistant coach not the first grade coach

Apprently it does, as you are still here, even though you reneg on bets and pretend you know what you are talking about.....

And for the record poojabber......WHEN you refer to our coach......make sure you use his proper moniker......GOD.....

Now go and practice bending over for Benny.....you know you want too.......:nwave:

Gaba

First Grade
What bet did i reneg on ? it was the roosters fan who didnt want to take on the bet to go into the broncos forum

Last edited:

phantom1969

Juniors
What bet did i reneg on ? it was the roosters fan who didnt want to take on the bet to go into the broncos forum

Who didnt want to troll like you do.........

You are a twerp little man........you have nothing.......

Now run along and DO THE OKIE CHOKIE.......

YOU PUT BENNY IN
YOU PULL BROWNY OUT
YOU PUT BENNY IN
AND YOU SHAKE HIS THING ABOUT
YOU DO THE OKIE CHOKIE
AND I BET YOU SWALLOW TOO
THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT............

Chook

First Grade
LOL at Gaba, how does following THE most overrated, overpaid, pathetically choking club fell loser?

St George Illawarra = Chokanulla...premierships = 0!

You have nothing choker.

Go back to WORL where you are safe from the truth that your team of a bunch of farkin chokers, LMAO.

Chook.

leaguelover3

juniors
Since the inception of this of this great new club, the REDV have a better finals record than the Sydney Bulldog Roosters, here endth the lesson.

Roosters Played 16, won 8 and lost 8

Dragons Played 15,won 8 and lost 7

Embarrassing really considering the REDV r chokers BWWA AAHHH HHHAAA.

Pvt school education's but no homework done.....clowns BWA AAHHH HAAA.

Do you reckon the roosters will choke consecutive games out the back door?, considering you bought 2 internationals how embarrassing BWAAA AAHHH HAAAA.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Since the inception of this of this great new club, the REDV have a better finals record than the Sydney Bulldog Roosters, here endth the lesson.

Roosters Played 16, won 8 and lost 8

Dragons Played 15,won 8 and lost 7

Embarrassing really considering the REDV r chokers BWWA AAHHH HHHAAA.

Pvt school education's but no homework done.....clowns BWA AAHHH HAAA.

Do you reckon the roosters will choke consecutive games out the back door?, considering you bought 2 internationals how embarrassing BWAAA AAHHH HAAAA.

that looks even to me, considering we've played one more dipsh*t.
Just to prove yout point, why don't you tell us
a) how many first round exits the stmergeillasoxqueens have had
b) how many other exits when HEAVILY favoured to win (LOL 2005, I laughed my arse off that whole game, one of Tampon's best)
c) how many Grand Finals each team has won in that period

Latest posts