What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to thank the OKI CHOKIES

OVP

Coach
ROFLOL.:lol:

Whose gonna run a book on which one is skidmarklover3???

I vote the granny doing the up n under. :lol:

The rude headed bloke has to be farQwitt and the other one abaG.

:lol::lol:

LOL mate i see LL3 as being the dork on the right. He spies a hot piece of arse having a spit in a bucket (Gaba) and moves on in for the kill. A word of warning LL3, i doubt DaSuperFag (the thing in the middle) is going to let you get to his bitch, Gaba, without a fight.

:lol:

leaguelover3

juniors
LMFAO.

Its sad enough you exist skidmarklover3, I dig they missed the abortion bucket when you spawned.

But to knock us Easts fans for sticking solid, is downright :crazy:.

You dead set must be as solid as jelly, with all your mates backing you up. With that attitude, you must be a Chokie, youre like Gaz and The Man a mercenary, sell your soul for a f**king croissant.

Im proud of our fans on these boards. We cop plenty of crap, but we stick, we are a solid bunch, and you know what it SH!TS everyone that we do.:thumb

\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

Sticking solid ha ha where you fair weathers been 2004-2007?

Who is asking for backup, no need....not dealing with much. You girls are pretty funny, its a cak seeing you all rush in to help each other out, its actually the best part ha ha.

I hope lessons have been learnt that being Uncle Nick cant buy sh*t, this has to be the worst side thats ever had 9 internationals, thats fantastic ha ha.

Inbreds.png

adamkungl

Immortal

Who is asking for backup, no need....not dealing with much. You girls are pretty funny, its a cak seeing you all rush in to help each other out, its actually the best part ha ha.

I hope lessons have been learnt that being Uncle Nick cant buy sh*t, this has to be the worst side thats ever had 9 internationals, thats fantastic ha ha.

Did you shed a tear when Manly scored their 7th try the other night? Mind you, by half time I think you already knew your season wasa done and dusted

Monk

Referee

honestly, you have nfi about rugby league.

leaguelover3

juniors
honestly, you have nfi about rugby league.

why champ?
Cause 90% of your tries are from kicks, when its dry your farked?
Cause your halves are close to the dumbest and NFI in the comp?

Cause most top 8 sides have belted you?

I cant believe a side with that many internationals commands NO respect?

And finally cause your coach has already run out of ideas?

See champ, plenty known abt the game, the issue is your girl guides group on here just dont like the truth.:crazy::crazy:

Monk

Referee
why champ?

See champ, plenty known abt the game, the issue is your girl guides group on here just dont like the truth.:crazy::crazy:

becasue everything you just said is bullsh*t and it proves you have nfi about rugby league.

adamkungl

Immortal
why champ?

All I hear is bitching. Why don't you head off to the Dragons forum where they're all discussing not renewing their memberships because the refs don't like them...:lol:

why champ?

where are ya mate? ... i'm waiting for the statistic to back up the 90% claim ...

it's been found out 40% of our tries came from kicks ... nice try though ...
if our halves are the dumbest and NFI then why did the set up 90% of our tries as you thought :? ... doesn't that kind of contradict your original statement? ...

well let's see now ... we beat melbourne, we beat manly, we beat the dragons, we beat the raiders and we beat the warriors by 26 in new zealand ... nope not every team in the 8 belted us ... we lost both games to the bronco's by 6 and 8 ...

just beause we don't command your respect doesn't mean we don't have respect ... and not commanding your respect shows just how much respect we actually command

how could he run out of ideas if he reverted to the same tactic that worked 90% of the time according to you? ... you don't think while you type huh?

see mate ... you know nothing about the game ... you type with your elbow and suffer mental masturbation ... the issue is you're the worst troll we've ever encountered ... i don't mean worst as in giving us sh*t i mean worst as in you're so dumb i don't know why we're feeding into it ... run along now ... lunch time at in special people's ward

STSAE

Juniors
LOL mate i see LL3 as being the dork on the right. He spies a hot piece of arse having a spit in a bucket (Gaba) and moves on in for the kill. A word of warning LL3, i doubt DaSuperFag (the thing in the middle) is going to let you get to his bitch, Gaba, without a fight.

:lol:

BAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLD.:lol:

STSAE

Juniors

Dodge weave step stumble, you dont actually say anything skiddylover3.:lol:

You have NFI about the game, I can smell it a mile away, all the cliches without an ounce of substance, you couldnt even Dig what I said.:lol:

Do you have the balls to actually tell us who you support????

Dont let fear hold you back, or am I speaking to Chandos????:lol:

STSAE

Juniors
where are ya mate? ... i'm waiting for the statistic to back up the 90% claim ...

it's been found out 40% of our tries came from kicks ... nice try though ...
if our halves are the dumbest and NFI then why did the set up 90% of our tries as you thought :? ... doesn't that kind of contradict your original statement? ...

well let's see now ... we beat melbourne, we beat manly, we beat the dragons, we beat the raiders and we beat the warriors by 26 in new zealand ... nope not every team in the 8 belted us ... we lost both games to the bronco's by 6 and 8 ...

just beause we don't command your respect doesn't mean we don't have respect ... and not commanding your respect shows just how much respect we actually command

how could he run out of ideas if he reverted to the same tactic that worked 90% of the time according to you? ... you don't think while you type huh?

see mate ... you know nothing about the game ... you type with your elbow and suffer mental masturbation ... the issue is you're the worst troll we've ever encountered ... i don't mean worst as in giving us sh*t i mean worst as in you're so dumb i don't know why we're feeding into it ... run along now ... lunch time at in special people's ward

Thats what you called OWNED peoples.:lol:

Nice work TT.

STSAE

Juniors
i feel bad stsae ... i don't like picking on people with intellectual disabilities but sometimes strong exceptions have to be made

Dont feel bad mate.:lol:

Stains and Souffs fans dont count as intellectually disabled, I know they should, but I imagine the pension line would be waaaaaaaaaaaay longer than the dole one it they were.:lol:

they're not hard to find ... if they're not at centrelink they must be at rusty's backyard orthodontist clinic up on the mid north coast ... he needs all that open space to fit them all in ...