What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to thank the OKI CHOKIES

leaguelover3

juniors
where are ya mate? ... i'm waiting for the statistic to back up the 90% claim ...

it's been found out 40% of our tries came from kicks ... nice try though ...
if our halves are the dumbest and NFI then why did the set up 90% of our tries as you thought :? ... doesn't that kind of contradict your original statement? ...

well let's see now ... we beat melbourne, we beat manly, we beat the dragons, we beat the raiders and we beat the warriors by 26 in new zealand ... nope not every team in the 8 belted us ... we lost both games to the bronco's by 6 and 8 ...

just beause we don't command your respect doesn't mean we don't have respect ... and not commanding your respect shows just how much respect we actually command

how could he run out of ideas if he reverted to the same tactic that worked 90% of the time according to you? ... you don't think while you type huh?

see mate ... you know nothing about the game ... you type with your elbow and suffer mental masturbation ... the issue is you're the worst troll we've ever encountered ... i don't mean worst as in giving us sh*t i mean worst as in you're so dumb i don't know why we're feeding into it ... run along now ... lunch time at in special people's ward

That 40% stat seems pretty precise, it could've been 38, 41 but nah you listed 40%?
Made up i dare say, there is no link that will tell you that unless you're working under ronnie palmer. NRL stats link doesnt even show you tries from kicks...in saying that my figure was just from an impartial view watching rorters games.:sarcasm:

Also not sure why you also fail to mention you got flogged by, well let's see now ... beat melbourne, manly 46 blot was it?, smashed by the dragons, smashed by the raiders...ah ha ha good use of avoiding the facts, impressive,

youre feeding into it cause you all know the truth, you all know a side with 9 internationals cant even go close to winning the comp, doesnt play football but AFL, and your halves yes kick for 90% of your tries, thanks for backing my stat.

Time for the girls to run in again (have i told u thats my fav part):crazy:

Last edited:
The Roosters kick onTuesday, September 16, 2008

The trusty right feet of Sydney Roosters Braith Anasta and Mitchell Pearce have rewritten the record books in rugby leagues Centenary season.
The pair has been responsible for the majority of the record 38 tries that have come off the boot so far this season.

94 tries and 38 tries from kicks ... hehe 90%

STSAE

Juniors
Will skiddylover3 EVER learn????](*,)

I hope not, its sooooooooo damn funny watching the turd muncher getting OWNED continually.:clap:

Continue TT youre on fire mate.:thumb

\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

_Johnsy

Referee
Getting flogged by the team who came 8th, welcome the 2008 chokers the rorting, faggy merkins from bondi

choke.jpg

Ribs

Bench
thanks to another dragons choke we live to fight another day ... i sure hope those charming dragqueen trolls do pay us a visit so we can say thank you ... i hope they don't desert us ...

choke.jpg

Oh, we're still here, d*ckhead.

How did you blokes go? F*cking hopeless. Ha ha ha how sweet to watch you get your arse handed to you not once, but twice.

Hey Stacey! :lol::lol::lol:

Dragon

Coach
Choke

Oh dont worry, i can keep this up all night. What with the amount of sh*t your trolls have given saints fans over the last few weeks.