What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to thank the OKI CHOKIES

grandorient

Bench
f**k me,

It's great to see the fans getting on so well.

Reminds me of world championship wrestling, all piss and wind Ha Ha Ha.

Go

STSAE

Juniors
Oh, we're still here, d*ckhead.

How did you blokes go? F*cking hopeless. Ha ha ha how sweet to watch you get your arse handed to you not once, but twice.

Hey Stacey!

What Cracked 10-0 we beat youse??

Or the 6pts you put on in your last 2 games???

And we beat youse home again.

I always win, its getting boring.:lol:

:lol::lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
Dragons should be booted from the comp to bring back the Steelers. The Gong needs a team that isn't merged mutant scum, and i'm sure that Cronulla could cover the St George area nicely.

STSAE

Juniors
Dragons should be booted from the comp to bring back the Steelers. The Gong needs a team that isn't merged mutant scum, and i'm sure that Cronulla could cover the St George area nicely.

Nah we need someone to :lol: at each year when they Choke again and again and again.

Wait till they start calling for waynkerrs head next year, it will be a highlight and a :lol:.

Choking all the way to Oki.:lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Notice how they come to play now, when its all over?????:lol:

Notice when they Choked it helped Us, twice???:lol:

Notice they havent won a thing for 30yrs????:lol:

Oki Choki.

STSAE

Juniors
Better then chokeadoodledo 6 times

85, 92, 93, 96 and 99.

Choke-o-loco.

Im in the company of Choko Greatness.

image.php

choke.jpg

Seriuosly st merge is like the movie resident evil

Umbrella(st george) try to take over medical facility(illawarra) only to f**k up completely and end up with this mutated thing runnng around pretending to be a football club.

They also have these ferarl fans(zombies) feeding off anything that happens elsewhere to cover up and hide the fact they are pissed off with the underperforming bunch of tosses impersonating a football team.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Seriuosly st merge is like the movie resident evil

Umbrella(st george) try to take over medical facility(illawarra) only to f**k up completely and end up with this mutated thing runnng around pretending to be a football club.

They also have these ferarl fans(zombies) feeding off anything that happens elsewhere to cover up and hide the fact they are pissed off with the underperforming bunch of tosses impersonating a football team.

You can be Wesker.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Thats what you mumma said right before she tried to spit you into that bucket........:lol::lol:

Come back when your voice changes little one........

There are plenty of big boys trying a little harder than you are....and they are more fun.......you are far too easy.......
mate like or not you f**ked up and choked too, so go down oxford st with your mum jokes cause thats all you can come up with and do the doggie style f**kwit

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
oh and those big boys that try harder, there giving your arse heeps,thats wright as you said they are more fun, so you like big c**ks, thats wright phantom as your name states, just like hiding in the wardrobe:crazy::crazy::sarcasm::lol:

STSAE

Juniors
ROFLOL.

Imagine spending all that time and effort making up those banners????

They really do care.:lol:

sh*t I just copy and pasted my efforts.

Its especially funny as their new coachs team just Choked in his last game with the wankos. Up 12-0 at 1/2 time, beaten on the bell.

Nothing will change next year, the Choking will continue at Oki.:lol:

Theyve won nothing for 30yrs, theyre experts at Choking after 85, 92, 93, 96 and 99. We are in the presence of the Greatest Chokers in the game.

The original and still the best

choke.jpg

condochook

Juniors
do the oki chokie ,
put one salary cap rort in for 09,
then shake it all about,
kick a good coach out,
and then get benny hinn,
do the oki chokie,
ring up ian schubert,and stir it all about....
you freakin underachievers:):)
only know one bigger choker,
LINDA LOVELACE.

you put wollongong in
take kogarah out
move out west
for a dollar you've sold your soul

you are the oki chokies no longer the st george dragons
on heritage day you looked like tampons

ooooooh the okie chokies