What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to thank the OKI CHOKIES

phantom1969

Juniors
oh and those big boys that try harder, there giving your arse heeps,thats wright as you said they are more fun, so you like big c**ks, thats wright phantom as your name states, just like hiding in the wardrobe:crazy::crazy::sarcasm::lol:

The word is RIGHT f**k knuckle, not wright.......

And sweet cheeks, you seem to know so muchg about Oxford street, I woulnd not dare intrude on your street corner darls.......I know all the boys call your name personally.....especially big Dell.....he likes little sissy boys like you.......

Now go away and come back when you shave, not wax........

Oh and I am not the phantom because I like to hide dweeb.....its because I like to watch.......

Monk

Referee
oh and those big boys that try harder, there giving your arse heeps,thats wright as you said they are more fun, so you like big c**ks, thats wright phantom as your name states, just like hiding in the wardrobe:crazy::crazy::sarcasm::lol:

i am the boogy man.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Boogeyman.jpg

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
The word is RIGHT f**k knuckle, not wright.......

And sweet cheeks, you seem to know so muchg about Oxford street, I woulnd not dare intrude on your street corner darls.......I know all the boys call your name personally.....especially big Dell.....he likes little sissy boys like you.......

Now go away and come back when you shave, not wax........

Oh and I am not the phantom because I like to hide dweeb.....its because I like to watch.......
phantom, gay for closet wright? who you calling little sissy since your the sissy of all sissys you gay prick

Geohood

Bench
LOL Phantom you 'sissy gay prick'.. :lol:

Your little children are probably more mature than this dude.

phantom1969

Juniors
phantom, gay for closet wright? who you calling little sissy since your the sissy of all sissys you gay prick

Nothing wrong with a BIG c**k......but then sweetcheeks you would know alllllll about that hey......

I bet you swagger when you walk.......and it aint because of your "manhood"........:lol::lol:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Nothing wrong with a BIG c**k......but then sweetcheeks you would know alllllll about that hey......

I bet you swagger when you walk.......and it aint because of your "manhood"........
sound like you know all about big c**ks, you said it yourself:lol::lol:

phantom1969

Juniors
sound like you know all about big c**ks, you said it yourself:lol::lol:

I know plenty about big c**ks hunny bunny......I am afterall having a conversation right now with one of the biggest.........:lol::lol:

Keep them comming richard......you are just farrrrr too easy......

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I know plenty about big c**ks hunny bunny......I am afterall having a conversation right now with one of the biggest.........:lol::lol:

Keep them comming richard......you are just farrrrr too easy......
what your sucking on one hey closet phatom, your mum was easy too:shock:

phantom1969

Juniors
what your sucking on one hey closet phatom, your mum was easy too:shock:

Nah mate, my mum had class, and would have spat you into the bucket that your mother should have used.........

On being easy sweetcheeks, thats what everyone tells me you are.......even the mods say that loyal is one of the best there is, and can be had with change from $2......personally I think that is a rip off, because if your prowess matches your IQ, then you should be paying them......

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
mate your a deadset wank, you think your so good, your just a dick, i wont be waisting my time with you, gay people are weird see ya