What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If he won a club award last year he can't be going too badly.

The TC side this year hasn't stood out but Finucane has been giving 100% regardless.

j0nesy

Bench
Has this been confirmed yet? It's looking more likely with dollars that Dragons will have to dish out in 2011 and 2012 if they are to get Gasnier back.

D

Deleted member 10972

Finucane is like a young David Stagg. Great defensive workrate, also some skills with the ball in hand, a good passing game and alright kicking game too. Lacks a bit of oomph in his hitups, but that will come with experience.

Who is this Sam Kasiano bloke?

MatthewA

Juniors
Kasiano is a big islander prop who we signed from Brisbane. Looks like a very very good prop of the future.

MrCharisma

Bench
Do you guys intend on ever developing your own players or does stealing just come as naturally to managment as it does to your supporters.

You can forget about Trent Merrin, he's staying put so get your greasy hands elsewhere and stay away from our juniors...THIEVES

Funny since you have Jon Green from us, Michael Greenfield from Souths, Darius Boyd from Brisbane, Jamie Soward from Sydney Roosters, Michael Weymen from Canberra....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Every team buys players... if you looked at our 2004 Grand Final winning team you'd find most of our players are bred at the club but as we nurse our Premiership hang over (something the Dragons wouldn't understand for the last 20 years), we're buying.

Last edited:

patzz_

Juniors
Every team buys players... if you looked at our 2004 Grand Final winning team you'd find most of our players are bred at the club but as we nurse our Premiership hang over (something the Dragons wouldn't understand for the last 20 years), we're buying.

Considering half those players were still at your club because you had to rort the cap ...

Patten, Turner, Morris, Goodwin, Green, Kimmorley, Ennis, Hodgson, Ryan, Stagg, Paea, Halatau, Gordon.... Bred not Bought :D

MatthewA

Juniors
Patten, Turner, Morris, Goodwin, Green, Kimmorley, Ennis, Hodgson, Ryan, Stagg, Paea, Halatau, Gordon.... Bred not Bought :D
I've posted this before, to which none of your Mergewarra fans have replied, so I'll post it again.

Jack Bosden
Darius Boyd
Neville Costigan
Nick Emmett
Nathan Fien
Jon Green
Michael Greenfield
Michael Lett
Junior Paulo
Luke Priddis
Jarrod Saffy
Beau Scott
Jeremy Smith
Jamie Soward
Peni Tagive
Joe Vickery
Michael Weyman.

Bought not Bred - Dragons style.

MrCharisma

Bench
Considering half those players were still at your club because you had to rort the cap ...

That's fantastic... just like your team fails at winning a Premiership, so do you at reading. I did mention that we all buy players. I also acknowledge that we buy players.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I've posted this before, to which none of your Mergewarra fans have replied, so I'll post it again.

Jack Bosden
Darius Boyd
Neville Costigan
Nick Emmett
Nathan Fien
Jon Green
Michael Greenfield
Michael Lett
Junior Paulo
Luke Priddis
Jarrod Saffy
Beau Scott
Jeremy Smith
Jamie Soward
Peni Tagive
Joe Vickery
Michael Weyman.

Bought not Bred - Dragons style.

So how many cheaterbury bankstown juniors in your current top 17????? Hmmm

At the dragons we have the following local juniors in the top 17 just this week: Morris, Cooper, Prior, Young, Merrin, Hornby, Nightingale, Creagh, Kyle Stanley

Timmah

Staff member
Something tells me this merkin missed the point... :-k

Bulldog Force

Referee

At the dragons we have the following local juniors in the top 17 just this week: Morris, Cooper, Prior, Young, Merrin, Hornby, Nightingale, Creagh, Kyle Stanley
Weather you have 1 or 100 juniors in your team is not the point chump ;-)

richies

Juniors

please dont make me laugh
i live in the shire and get the leader and the other week
it had the saints only juniors from st george area
they are only 2 were kyle stanley and i forgotten the other person but no big name player
but it was only 2 jnrs from st george the rest from elsewere
so please dont BS me................

god some of you dragon pricks carry on...!!! with BS
get the facts right b4 you mouth off...:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Announced tonight by NBN (Newcastle's version of Ch 9) that he's signed with the Knights.

www.nbntv.com.au scroll down to sport headlines.