What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry

Nugby

Juniors
I've posted this before, to which none of your Mergewarra fans have replied, so I'll post it again.

Jack Bosden
Darius Boyd
Neville Costigan
Nick Emmett
Nathan Fien
Jon Green
Michael Greenfield
Michael Lett
Junior Paulo
Luke Priddis
Jarrod Saffy
Beau Scott
Jeremy Smith
Jamie Soward
Peni Tagive
Joe Vickery
Michael Weyman.

Bought not Bred - Dragons style.

Plenty replied, Matthew, if only to keep asking you not to try to include Beau Scott on that list. Anyway, only in here to look at Saintliness' backtrail, so /end troll

Wobbygong

First Grade
please dont make me laugh
i live in the shire and get the leader and the other week
it had the saints only juniors from st george area
they are only 2 were kyle stanley and i forgotten the other person but no big name player
but it was only 2 jnrs from st george the rest from elsewere
so please dont BS me................

god some of you dragon pricks carry on...!!! with BS
get the facts right b4 you mouth off...:lol:

I can't believe how dumb some dogs fans are, moron I said "Dragons" juniors ie St George Illawarra Dragons that covers BOTH St George and Illawarra districts you ignorant knob, again we have plenty of local juniors in our squad unlike you bulldog cheating scummers. BTW Nightingale and (shortly to be signed) Gasnier are also local St George juniors, it would be nice if you actually had a grasp of the facts, but then again you're probably 12 years old. So we have more strictly St George juniors than you do AND obviously more overall local juiniors from both districts. Kind of funny you morons started all that Bred not Bought rubbish, sort of comes back to bite your sorry arses now, Bulldogs = 95% Bought.

Face it we own your sorry arses (payback time??? we are still waiting losers rotflmao), You have players like Hannant wanting out of the dump, you have a nuffy coach steering your season into complete disaster, and Ryan Tandy lol??? How many points you on again niff nuffs?

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
I can't believe how dumb some dogs fans are, moron I said "Dragons" juniors ie St George Illawarra Dragons that covers BOTH St George and Illawarra districts you ignorant knob, again we have plenty of local juniors in our squad unlike you bulldog cheating scummers. BTW Nightingale and (shortly to be signed) Gasnier are also local St George juniors, it would be nice if you actually had a grasp of the facts, but then again you're probably 12 years old. So we have more strictly St George juniors than you do AND obviously more overall local juiniors from both districts. Kind of funny you morons started all that Bred not Bought rubbish, sort of comes back to bite your sorry arses now, Bulldogs = 95% Bought.

Face it we own your sorry arses (payback time??? we are still waiting losers rotflmao), You have players like Hannant wanting out of the dump, you have a nuffy coach steering your season into complete disaster and you have to pay overs to get anyone to the place, Ryan Tandy lol. How many points you on again niff nuffs?
Somehow you've gone from how many local juniors are produced to a teams current form?
stroke.gif

Packy

Bench

Face it we own your sorry arses (payback time??? we are still waiting losers rotflmao), You have players like Hannant wanting out of the dump, you have a nuffy coach steering your season into complete disaster and you have to pay overs to get anyone to the place, Ryan Tandy lol. How many points you on again niff nuffs?

Yet you still haven't won a Grand Final in over 30 years. Which is probably longer than you have been alive.

In fact.. if you are going to adamant about being St George AND Illawarra then you haven't EVER won one.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wobbygong, I might also add your constant verbal diarrhea of 'bred not bought' was brought up by the previous board (which has since changed) and that thanks to our 'buying' over the years, it's helped us win 6 premierships since 1980. You guys have won how many since then? Oh wait...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
95% bought? :lol:

At least try being accurate if you're going to be pedantic about others' points...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Which nerve is raw? You're not even being remotely factual.

jimmythehand

Juniors
i'll be enjoying watching the dragons choke in the finals again. It's almost as good as watching the dogs win. Both have been regular occurences over the last 3 decades.

richies

Juniors

Face it we own your sorry arses (payback time??? we are still waiting losers rotflmao), You have players like Hannant wanting out of the dump, you have a nuffy coach steering your season into complete disaster, and Ryan Tandy lol??? How many points you on again niff nuffs?

OMG
if you bothered to read my post I stated you only had 2 st george jnrs, in your squad!!! NOT st george illawara... boof head...
of course the chances of you having more jnrs in your team with 2 different areas to source from like the west/tigers do and st geoge and Illawara regions...
if that whats it takes to win a premiership then so be it
the dogs dont have the best area of jnrs to source from so hence we need o look at other places ,
name 1 club that doesnt...???
I rest me case
grow up and accept the fact that its a bisness(spelling) and they do what they believe will be the best for it.

deal.with.it

Juniors
geez some of you guys are lame.
its been stated quite regularly that the nrl is now a business. it would be great if the whole squad of every team were local juniors, but they're not.
clubs go through cycles of having more and then less juniors on their roster.
if clubs like the dragons didnt put all their eggs in the one basket (i.e. gasnier) maybe henry would be staying at the dragons.
unfortunately back when the bulldogs lost a lot of players after the 04 grand final and onwards, fans couldnt understand the direction the nrl had taken, and the emphasis on running clubs like a business, too benefit sponsors and fans and all the rest ... you all know that.
but yeh, time to get over the bread not bought crap, time to get over losing juniors and blaming other clubs, everyone is after success and as big a pay cheque as possible ... with the exception to a few loyal players, and those who dont want to go overseas.
it would have been unfair on henry to stay at the dragons, because face it, he isnt going to get much of a run for the next 4 years atleast, and that will be when hornby probs goes to england, and then you all blow up about the uk offering players too much money and all the rest.
one big cycle
stop being immature about it and making these forums a place of sh*t
some of us actually come on here for news, rumours and reports. not dribble after dribble.
for the love of rugby league, please