What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott appreciation thread

Basil Brush

Juniors
I will start this by saying before we signed him, I thought he was getting to the stage of one of those players that played Origin but did nothing for club. I also thought he was pretty ordinary at the knights last year. Lets say, i thought he was past his best.

How wrong i was. He has been unbelievable. It is not all him but against us Thurston/Morgan, Mbye and Brooks/Moses/Tedesco have all had their worst games. I missed Broncs game and havent seen replay so not sure how hunt/milf did.

He just targets opposition halves but not illegally.

So much leadership as well. I almost know when he is out there, we are fine.

Scott and Foran add so much to our team mentally and physically.

All thoughts welcome

phantom eel

First Grade
Agree.

Scott has improved from his 2015 form, and Foran isn't really moving freely yet but has a good footy head on his shoulders.

We have been lacking leadership for... decades, and these two are steading the ship and we're sailing well.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Agree.

Scott has improved from his 2015 form, and Foran isn't really moving freely yet but has a good footy head on his shoulders.

We have been lacking leadership for... decades, and these two are steading the ship and we're sailing well.

Re Foran, isnt is amazing we made a bloke who rarely trained in the offseason and in his first season with us, our captain?

Just shows what BA and the coaching staff think of him.

However it has been a masterstroke.

strider

Post Whore
The guy who cuts my hair is a st george fan. He pretty much hates all their players lol. But loved beau scott when he was there.

Last time I had my hair cut was round 1 and we discussed scott and he said he's too old now. Well turns out he's f**kin not!! And he's quickly becoming one of my favourites

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have been very impressed with Scott as well but it does not surprise me one bit. The guy has always been class. His toughness and leadership is helping enormously.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I questioned his signing, thought he was past it and a risk.

But the guy has been a beast and put some steel into our pack.

Happy to be proven wrong.

oneguy

Juniors
Brings in toughness. Can now see why he's almost the first forward picked for Origin. Had hoped watmough over the last couple of seasons would had done what Scott has achieved in Four games

phantom eel

First Grade
I questioned his signing, thought he was past it and a risk.

But the guy has been a beast and put some steel into our pack.

Happy to be proven wrong.
Happy to be proven wrong that Scott isn't a beast/putting steel into our pack?

I'd be very unhappy if someone proved that...

Dibs

Bench
Brings in toughness. Can now see why he's almost the first forward picked for Origin. Had hoped watmough over the last couple of seasons would had done what Scott has achieved in Four games

You mean 1 season and 4 games?

yy_cheng

Coach
Love scott

Hated him b4 coming to parra

Would love to see a fit Watmough back.

Scott and Watmough would bring more toughness to the pack

Scott doesn't seem to get penalised either

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Watmough's output on the field was better than Scott's.

Latest posts