What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott called into Kangaroos

dragon_around

Juniors
St George Illawarra Dragons forward Beau Scott has today been named in the VB Kangaroos squad for the Gillette Four Nations tournament in the United Kingdom.

Scott replaces Manly Sea Eagles forward Glenn Stewart, who has withdrawn from the squad on compassionate grounds.

The VB Kangaroos team to play New Zealand in Newcastle on October 16 will be announced on Friday, October 7, with the team to be assembled in Newcastle on Sunday evening, October 9.

The VB Kangaroos will travel to the United Kingdom on Friday, October 21.

http://www.nrl.com/beau-scott-called-into-kangaroos/tabid/10874/newsid/65131/default.aspx]Source: NRL.com

Token selection.

But onya Beau!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Top stuff, easily my favorite non rooster player.
Would love to see sheens actually use him

redvwhite

Juniors
Article on the NRL website where Mark Coyne suggests no Dragons (except for Scott now) is a good thing. Well I don't see how it is really. Sure it will be great having a fresh group and start the season well next year but what happens come Origin time again? We get dismantled...used and abused by the NRL. I'd rather see Dragons representing at the end of the year when the trophy has already decided, not half way through to derail our season like it did this year. Sour grapes I know, Broncos go through it year in, year out but I need to vent somewhere. I guess if we learnt anything, we are better off having a slow start to the year than playing like a tired team from the halfway point.

counterpuncher

Juniors
Article on the NRL website where Mark Coyne suggests no Dragons (except for Scott now) is a good thing. Well I don't see how it is really. Sure it will be great having a fresh group and start the season well next year but what happens come Origin time again? We get dismantled...used and abused by the NRL. I'd rather see Dragons representing at the end of the year when the trophy has already decided, not half way through to derail our season like it did this year. Sour grapes I know, Broncos go through it year in, year out but I need to vent somewhere. I guess if we learnt anything, we are better off having a slow start to the year than playing like a tired team from the halfway point.

To be honest, I can't see us being torn apart at Origin time next year.

Scott is in the side I reckon, but unless Morris, Creagh, Soward and Merrin start the year on fire, they will be overlooked for others. No Gaz or Boyd next year either and Young looks unlikely.

To be honest, I can't see us being torn apart at Origin time next year.

Scott is in the side I reckon, but unless Morris, Creagh, Soward and Merrin start the year on fire, they will be overlooked for others. No Gaz or Boyd next year either and Young looks unlikely.

Agreed. Most of our reps this year were on the back of the premiership win and the great start to the season.

Next year the rep teams will be a Manly love-fest.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Maybe he's going in for a rug transplant. If it's good enough for Dougie Bollinger then it's good enough for a Manly potato.

Big Norm

big pat

Coach
surprise no one has mention this,junior kangaroo squad named, with 3 dragons, cameron king, jack de belin, alex mckinnon getting a jersey, great comeback from injury for king.

Southernsaint

Staff member
surprise no one has mention this,junior kangaroo squad named, with 3 dragons, cameron king, jack de belin, alex mckinnon getting a jersey, great comeback from injury for king.

Yep, saw it on the Dragons Twitter, great news...

As for Beau - one half of me hopes Sheens doesn't give him a run so that I can see if he wants to come to She Bu Walkabout before the game and rip in with me and my mates!!