What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott

Ritzley

Juniors
Beau's been drafted into the Australian Team as 18th man due to injury to Shillington. A fitting reward for Scott - just being in the squad will make him an even better player..

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
He deserves it.

I have a question, WHY THE f**k DID SHILLINGTON GET PICKED?

WOW. What a f**kn joke.

Godz Illa

Coach
Thankfully Shillington was ruled out injured and Snowden has come in.

Anyway huge honour for Beau and well deserved. I love that guy

Godz Illa

Coach
I've passed the point of caring what opposition supporters think. With the trophy cabinet overflowing, the players have nothing left to prove

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I've passed the point of caring what opposition supporters think. With the trophy cabinet overflowing, the players have nothing left to prove
I just think it's funny that some think their players are always better.

Some Canterbury fool was telling me last week that the Bulldogs outside backs are better than Canberra's .. apparently his only justification was that the Bulldogs are higher on the ladder.

apparently Shillington is out, replaced by Snowden

Beau is still 18th man

that means country need 2 more blokes....and guess who they've picked

Prior and Hunt!!!!!

blacksafake

First Grade
A good reward for these two hard workers i think it will improve them immensely.I really feel that Prior has some real improvement in him & this experience won't hurt. Still no Weyman? what has he done to be ignored ?.The only downside is having so many players backing up next weekend.Thurston always performs well when he backs up & they could be a bit flat for the dogs the following game as well.

Rexxy

Coach

ISnt there a trophy we have with the Storm, the Mike Moore Cup?

made of cork?

we haven't got our mits on that one yet, although the Storm were an illegal team when they won it last April.

saints4ever

First Grade
Beau Scott is 18th man covering for an injured guy.

guy he is covering for is injured.

they pick another player to replace him.

Beau Scott is still 18th man.

WTF is the point of being 18th man then?

Cagey Mac

Bench
Beau Scott is 18th man covering for an injured guy.

guy he is covering for is injured.

they pick another player to replace him.

Beau Scott is still 18th man.

WTF is the point of being 18th man then?

Scott can't cover prop or at least if he did it would be a waste
He can cover back row or outside back which still makes him in the mix if training injuries occur

They also pick the 18th man as someone who may be in the team in the future - just to give them a taste of the camp and the coach etc. So even if he doesn't get a run this test, if his form warrants it he'll likely be in the 4 test squad at the end of the year.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
On the 2GB call yesterday, Andrew Moore was calling the action and Scott man handled Horo. Moore said "BEAU SCOTT. He's just a BEAR!"

saints4ever

First Grade
To be honest I am glad he is there for the experience and the fact he is being recognized. Also, being selfish, I am more glad he is not playing in any team so that he can back up for us and be fresh on sunday, because god knows we will need him.

Tanner Ave

Juniors
Its a joke the selection process.

Tim sheens talks about Idris being a perfect bench selection because he can cover the backs and the back row. SCOTT is a far more reliable and capable player off the bench. I just think they do what they like. I think Idris can play but come one for Australia off the bench? There are a number of more deserving players of that role.

NSW p*ss me off! Why do QLDrs push their inexperienced rookie into the test side while we slam Merrin for having his name mentioned? They couldn’t give a crap if their player fails at least they got the spot. We want our players to prove themself and do this and do that. if Merrin plays for Australia then its only going to make NSW better?

If Soward doesn’t get picked then it’s a joke also, what has more pressure giving the Dragons their latest and more anticipated premiership of playing for NSW in a series we are only really expecting to win one game? The only good thing I have hear Gould say was that every Dragon player from Sunday should get a blue jumper minus fein and Jason.

Latest posts