What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau to make Kangaroo Debut

gypsy

Bench
My tickets arrived in the mail last week, can't wait for Saturday, double header at Wembley! :crazy:

Godz Illa

Coach
Still a 'maybe' according to the article.

Hopefully he does, it's well deserved. I love that guy

Godz Illa

Coach
Shillington is confirmed out, so Beau is looking likely to get his first Kangaroo jersey this weekend.

Making his Test debut at Wembley Stadium. What a thrill for the great man

gypsy

Bench
Shillington is confirmed out, so Beau is looking likely to get his first Kangaroo jersey this weekend.

Good on him, can't wait for Saturday.
I wasn't able to make it to the world club challenge, so pumped for the double header!

Mr Red

First Grade

didnt happen..

although shillington didnt have a great game apart from one decent tackle.
i suspect Beau will get a game against wales so they can rest the likes of some of the starting forwards.

God-King Dean

Immortal
didnt happen..

although shillington didnt have a great game apart from one decent tackle.
i suspect Beau will get a game against wales so they can rest the likes of some of the starting forwards.

Yup

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/news/article/-/11573673/sheens-names-new-look-kangaroos-side/

Boyd moved to fullback.

AUSTRALIA: Darius Boyd, Jharal Yow Yeh, Greg Inglis, Chris Lawrence, Josh Morris, Cooper Cronk, Johnathan Thurston, David Shillington, Cameron Smith (capt), Keith Galloway, Beau Scott, Luke Lewis, Corey Parker.

Interchange: Paul Gallen, Daly Cherry-Evans, Matt Scott, Anthony Watmough, Sam Thaiday, Akuila Uate. (Two to be omitted)