What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Become a 2012 Sea Eagles Member....as little as $65

jbl31649

Juniors
http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/

I'm renewing my membership tomorrow. Because I live in Country NSW it is difficult for me to get to games. So last year a purchase the Supporters pack for something like $55-$60 for 2011.

It was a great feeling to finally be a member. I even got a text message from Des Hasler the other night saying thankyou (I know it was a message created by some PR dude, but I'll pretend it was Des).

In the pack I received a 2011 Members cap, a cooler bag, sticker and some other stuff. Plus I had second priority to tickets, before the general public.

I would like to see everyone on this forum and any of your fellow eagle supporters try to become a member in some form for next year.

I understand financial constraints can limit people, the cheapest membership for next year is $65 (thats what I'm getting). Thats about $3 a week, between now and next season.

Come on get onboard and spread the word, make it your civic Sea Eagles duty to help get our membership up.

My hope is for 15,000.

P.S Post your date on become or renewing your membership here if you like!

Go the Mighty Sea-Eagles

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Renewed my Sea Eagles membership a few week ago.
Also renewed my Leagues Club and Football Club memberships for an extra $10 and pre ordered the new jersey at the same time. :D

jbl31649

Juniors
Renewed my Sea Eagles membership a few week ago.
Also renewed my Leagues Club and Football Club memberships for an extra $10 and pre ordered the new jersey at the same time. :D

Great. Yeah I just renewed and donated the $10, for a total $70. I'm amazed we don't see more ads about membership. I live in the Hunter and haven't seen a membership ad for weeks for the Knights.

I know a few blokes at work that support the Sea Eagles, so I'm going to pester them into coffing up at least $60. Their miners, they spend 3x times that at the pub most nights, so I think they can afford it.

Next week I'll be buying the 1957 retro jersey. Then I'll have the 57/76 jumpers and for my birthday in december I'll buy a current one.

Wish I had $70mil in spare change, I donate for a new stadium.

Latest posts