What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bee sting

northey

First Grade
i stung by a bee today!!!!!!
ouch it hurt ....
the last time i was stung was like 10 years ago and i forgot how much it stung!!!!!!!
omg....
i though ouch i stabbed my finger and then there it was this sharp looking thing with half a bee on the end of it......... then me being me i started showing everyone after i had been very brave and pulled it out!!!!
once you meet me and know me for awhile you find out i am loud and never shut up... so here i am showing everyone and making them laugh..... humm ever heard that saying laugh at them not with them?????
well my finger started to go numb and really started to sting again..... so i put my finger in my bottle of water to stop the stinging... i thought it would work....
well about an hour later it stoped hurting and i totally forgot about putting my finger in the water....
my friend asked if he could have a drink i said sure can and gave him my water bottle.......... as he drank the water i remembered about the bee.... and my finger being in that water......
but what i didn't mention was i had been in the photo lab and i had been developing photos by hand so my hands had chemicals all over them....
upon telling my friend about the bee and the photos he spat the water all over ME!!!!!

lol nice story :lol:

I have never been stung by a bee. But wasps, jesus christ, i always find myself walking into a nest of them, i think i have built up an immunity to them, the stings dont hurt much anymore...

Same goes for green ants, when they bite me it barely hurts at all, usually justs gets a bit itchy.. But jumping ants, OH MY GOD, most painful stings i have ever had was from jumping ants, one bit me on my foot and it got sooooo swollen.

keeney

First Grade
i remmeber i had a hooel in my suit while bee keeping once, i got stung like 5 times, but i dont remmeber them hurting that bad, i dno they used to kill me as a kid

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i got stung by a bee a few weeks ago and i didnt realise i jsut thought i stepped on a bindi so kept walking after thinking i had gotten out the bindi but as i kept walking it was stinging and i was thinking OUCH! that really hurt! lol then my friend realise that it was a beesting and i still had the sting in lucky cos i wouldnt have realised! :?

Andy

First Grade
One of my brothers is allergic to bee stings, so whenever there's bees around he goes nuts.

Which brings me to another point!

He also used to be allergic to nuts, so if he ate nuts or was stung by a bee, he'd puff up with hives all over his body.

Poor fella.

the only thing i am allergic to is cats to some degree, i can be around them, but if i hold one for a while i will be sneezing and blowing my nose all day.. If i pat one and scratch my eyes, my eyes get f**ken itchy as.

astrogirl

First Grade
northey, bee stings sound horrendous! I am lucky - I've never been stung before.

Chicken_Hunter said:
the only thing i am allergic to is cats to some degree, i can be around them, but if i hold one for a while i will be sneezing and blowing my nose all day.. If i pat one and scratch my eyes, my eyes get f***en itchy as.

That sounds pretty damn terrible as well. Again, I'm lucky. I'm not allergic to anything! Not that I know of anyway...

misty

Juniors
One of my new neighbors is into acupunture he's Korean anyhoo he catches bee's and stings himself on pressure point :lol: now that extreme! :shock: