What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

snout

First Grade
Based on bellyaches comments in the past week - and l have seen and heard both come from his own mouth - l am more confident of him being involved with us than Reynolds.

R-15-3

Bench
I’m even more confident Bellamy is ours after “missing” out on Reynolds. Bellamy would have had a set deal that was our max and wouldn’t budge.
He gets on well with Clint Eastwood and have a sneaky feeling he has had a say in us not getting Reynolds and Getting back at Brisbane

Tiger Shark

Bench
I’m even more confident Bellamy is ours after “missing” out on Reynolds. Bellamy would have had a set deal that was our max and wouldn’t budge.
He gets on well with Clint Eastwood and have a sneaky feeling he has had a say in us not getting Reynolds and Getting back at Brisbane

I like the optimism, not sure the line of reasoning is convincing enough for me. Though Bennet going to the Broncos which I think is a good chance does mean Bellamy isn't going there.

I appreciate Bellamy has a big decision but he's defn taking his sweet ass time. The sooner he announces the sooner everyone can move on. I'm sure the Storm are keen for answer just as much as we are.

The pessimist in me is assuming he's staying put.

fizman

Bench
Xavier Coates clearly indicated he wants to play under Craig Bellamy.

If the Storm officially announce the signing of Coates it would confirm Bellamy is staying in Melbourne.

Interestingly, despite Bellamy stating in his own words that he is “still interested” in the Cronulla role, the media has completely dismissed that as an option.

Is it possible then, that Coates met with Bellamy in Melbourne about coming to Cronulla? The media meltdown would be spectacular.

Frailty

First Grade

If the Storm officially announce the signing of Coates it would confirm Bellamy is staying in Melbourne.

Interestingly, despite Bellamy stating in his own words that he is “still interested” in the Cronulla role, the media has completely dismissed that as an option.

Is it possible then, that Coates met with Bellamy in Melbourne about coming to Cronulla? The media meltdown would be spectacular.

Ummm they officially announced his signing on Sunday (9 May).

Tiger Shark

Bench

As mentioned he's been announced as going to the Storm and also I don't think it's a done deal to assume any signing to the Storm means Bellamy is there.

If Bellamy does stay, if you're to believe what you read, it's to either coach for one more year or be the coaching director.

So Coates is going down there with Bellamy not being the coach for some part of his current contract.

Yes I appreciate it could mean that but I'm not assuming that just yet, also you'd think it would have gotten out or they would have announced it by now if that was the case. Why keep stringing it along if you know the answer ?

I also thought there was no chance Reynolds would leave Sydney so what the f**k do I know

snout

First Grade
Bellamy is shire bound.
He signed Coates to chew up some storm cap and force pappy out - obviously because he wants him at the shire.
The cheese will probably come along for the ride but Nico is definately on board.