What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh,Luke MacDougall & Stacey Katu

CJG 182

Juniors
Hey ppl, i need help.
Well i making the 2004 line ups (PS2) and well if there are players who arent in the game who arent in teh starting line up i dont care but i've been making them players if they are in teh starting line up and there isnt a luke Macdougall or a Ben Creagh, could some one plz post a good Create-A-Player for them.

And the second problem is Which team does Stacey Katu PLay For the paper i got says the dragons but it also says souths....which 1?!?!

Cheers
Chris

thomo

Juniors
Skeptic_Ghost said:
Hey ppl, i need help.
Well i making the 2004 line ups (PS2) and well if there are players who arent in the game who arent in teh starting line up i dont care but i've been making them players if they are in teh starting line up and there isnt a luke Macdougall or a Ben Creagh, could some one plz post a good Create-A-Player for them.

And the second problem is Which team does Stacey Katu PLay For the paper i got says the dragons but it also says souths....which 1?!?!

Cheers
Chris
Katu is playing for the Dragons in 2004.

For Luke MacDougall stats see the following thread:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=10805

CJG 182

Juniors
Does any 1 have stats fro Ben Creagh
and u should know what i mean by stats!! :lol: :?

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Height (cm): 93cm
Weight (kg): 96kg

Catching 8
Fitness 8
Speed 6
Break Tackle 4
Tackling 4
Aggression 6
Agility 7
Passing 6
Offload 5
General Kicking 2
Goal Kicking 1

Rockn

Juniors
He's quicker then a six mate, i'd give him 7 or 8 and prob 7 for acceleration. Bit harsh for a dragons fan :lol:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Hes quick but considering that he is ony young we can't make him too good. He can catch a ball and jump for a ball as good as any AFL player. He is Quick but he cannot sustain the pace he shows off the mark for long distance. Acceleration would give him 8.

Rockn

Juniors
Gotta be a typo matie, do you think theres a dwarf in the NRL and you haven't heard about it?

hutch

First Grade
forget about those guys, hte person i cant believe isnt in the game is benji marshall