What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Harris

ByRd

First Grade
I know Weidler reported this on the footy show & i took it as bullsh*t. But there are more reports that he is playing his last game this weekend before leaving to Bradford. Anyone heard anything????

McLovin

Staff member
That would suck would'nt. I saw the bloke play a few games last year and thought that guy had a heap of potential.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
He married a Portugese flight attendent and wants to play in England to be closer to her. I hear she's pretty fine.

McLovin

Staff member
Pensacola Q.C said:
He married a Portugese flight attendent and wants to play in England to be closer to her. I hear she's pretty fine.

:lol: Sounds like something straight out of a movie... :lol:

Earl

Coach
11. Brad Clyde
12. Darren Smith
13. Jason Smith

We'll be able to feild an oldies team soon. :lol:

freeridermx

Juniors
yeah it a shame to see him leaving but what ever is best for him . i ve been told he is set the fly out on thursday i think if they can get the deal done with the dogs. but they still havent released him yet and with more injuries over the weekend they may tell him to wait. at least he is still young so he may come back later on . hopefully anyway

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
3. Hill
6. Croker
8. C Smith
9. J Smith
10. Kearns
11. Adamson
12. Clyde
13. D Smith

Lots of oldies around :shock:.

But that oldies team could probably give a couple of clubs a run for their money. The oldies are in quite good form.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
We could have an NRL young guns vs an NRL oldies

1. Hunt
2. Stewart
3. Slater
4. Cavell
5. Salkeld
6. Marshall
7. Tim Smith
8. Tupou
9. Farah
10. Hutch
11. Ben Creagh
12. Harrison
13. Sonny Bill

Dogaholic

First Grade
BULLDOGS RELEASE BEN HARRIS
The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs announced today Ben Harris will be leaving the Club this week due to family reasons.

Harris, a member of the Bulldogs top squad, was granted leave by the Club on compassionate grounds so he and his wife could be closer to her home country of Portugal. They will be moving to England and Harris has agreed to terms with the Bradford Bulls Rugby League Club.

Bulldogs CEO Malcolm Noad said, “Due to our current injury situation, our preference would have been for Ben to stay, but we understand his reasons and wish him well with his career at Bradford.”

Ben Harris said, “I want to thank Malcolm and coach Steve Folkes for understanding my personal circumstances. I owe a lot to the Bulldogs for what they’ve done for me over the past five years.”

Thanks for everything Ben, hopefully you come back to this great club.