What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Kennedy next ?

JasonE

Bench
According to leading RL journalist Steve Mascord, Kennedy will be in the SL next year, although injury prone if he overcomes this he would be a good buy, whichever club gets Lauititi I think could be ruled out of the reckoning of signing Kennedy.
I'm thinking maybe Leeds are looking at him to replace Furner and Adamson

Bullseye

Juniors
Losing Gartner, Forshaw and Lowes has left a big hole in the Bradford pack. If Kennedy can stay fit I'd love him to sign for the Bulls.

pommie_raider

Juniors
Apparentley, Furner will be staying on another season at the Rhinos.
Those in the past, they have been linked with a possible move for him.

Those yeah Bullseye, wouldn't our squad be solid if he came along!

Asim

Juniors
Kennedy would be the sort of player I think our pack is missing and I'd be happy with him signing for a year or two if we could guarantee his fitness and if we lost Swann, I think the number of overseas players at Odsal now is enough.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Well Swann only came on a 1 year contract, and I daubt Noble has any plans on signing him on another contract unless he picks up his act, and starts playing real footy and not hot potato!