What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Roberts

True EEL

Bench
No, it was just another typical example of what a petty immature sook you are. Your petty comment stands for all to read and you would have been better off manning up to it.

Can't be bothered with your immature shit tonight so my last words to you are grasp your ears and pull as hard as you can, and keep on f**king pulling till you get your head out of your f**king arsehole.

i stand by everything i said and there was nothing petty about it, you can believe what you want you self-important bottom-feeder......
you don't know me or my thoughts or feelings, so stop constantly telling me and the world what i am thinking and that i need to man up you insignificant speck of humanity

oh and one last thing......SHUT THE F*#K UP YOU RAGING F*#KWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boxhead

First Grade
i stand by everything i said and there was nothing petty about it, you can believe what you want you self-important bottom-feeder......
you don't know me or my thoughts or feelings, so stop constantly telling me and the world what i am thinking and that i need to man up you insignificant speck of humanity

oh and one last thing......SHUT THE F*#K UP YOU RAGING F*#KWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your insults bore me. Can you think up a decent insult that doesn't revolve around swearing? No one knows how to these days. They just scream and berate with meaningless gestures and dialect.

CrazyEel

Bench
i stand by everything i said and there was nothing petty about it, you can believe what you want you self-important bottom-feeder......you don't know me or my thoughts or feelings.....so stop constantly telling me and the world what i am thinking and that i need to man up you insignificant speck of humanity

oh and one last thing......SHUT THE F*#K UP YOUR F*#KWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't care what I think why do you insist on continuing to reply just so you can tell me you don't care? That's an unhealthy fixation you have there. :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
Your insults bore me. Can you think up a decent insult that doesn't revolve around swearing? No one knows how to these days. They just scream and berate with meaningless gestures and dialect.
So witless and boring he couldn't even entertain a doubt.

Eels Dude

Coach

"These Days"... Boxy aren't you still in school? ;-)

True EEL

Bench

umm, excuse me boxy......where the hell do you get off sticking your nose into this like that????? if you don't like what i have to say, why reply to it, after all i hardly ever reply to anything you have to say (there you go, is that a better insult......without the need for swearing buddy??)

i've let a lot of silly and dare i say boring comments and judgements you have made just pass me by on this site, because what reason do i have (other than now this) to react to anything you say, or have a shot at you or degrade anything you say.......so i suggest you keep your nose clean on this one if you wouldn't mind. my beef is with Crazy Eel and any others who want to put words into my mouth or make their own assumptions about something i am posting......and truly champ if swearing really bothers you clearly have the wrong site...and its usually this guy or others who swear at me, i am choosing (on this occasion) to sink to that level in the vein hope they may understand what i'm putting out there for them

seriously Boxy, that was a really strange thing for you to say.....and i have never once even jumped onto the bandwagon of people that treat you like a school boy and tell you to go and update your signings thread....if i were you i would treat such fair-minded people with a little more respect next time....

True EEL

Bench
So witless and boring he couldn't even entertain a doubt.

listen you are the one schooling us all on philosophical ramblings about assumptions in another thread, yet all you do is make mindless assumptions about people you have no hope of understanding, so go your hardest you intellectual giant of a man :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
Actually, it was you that set the bottom level, don't believe me then read the thread again and look at your first response. Don't start things you can't finish.

CrazyEel

Bench
listen you are the one schooling us all on philosophical ramblings about assumptions in another thread, yet all you do is make mindless assumptions about people you have no hope of understanding, so go your hardest you intellectual giant of a man :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yeah, that's another of your boring traits, sooking, anything said in one thread you have to carry across and sook in every other one.

Eels Dude

Coach
True Eel, no offence but you really need to calm down. This is just a forum after all. Ranting and raving when someone insults you or disagrees with your opinion doesn't achieve anything. Just take a chill pill instead of over-reacting all the time.

True EEL

Bench
and Boxy, think of, might be better English than think up....but then again, you're the one handing out lecture notes from your high moral ground now....apparently?!?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
True Eel, no offence but you really need to calm down. This is just a forum after all. Ranting and raving when someone insults you or disagrees with your opinion doesn't achieve anything. Just take a chill pill instead of over-reacting all the time.
Well said ED,just because people disagree with you doesn't mean you should go off the deep end.