What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Roberts

boxhead

First Grade
umm, excuse me boxy......where the hell do you get off sticking your nose into this like that????? if you don't like what i have to say, why reply to it, after all i hardly ever reply to anything you have to say (there you go, is that a better insult......without the need for swearing buddy??)

i've let a lot of silly and dare i say boring comments and judgements you have made just pass me by on this site, because what reason do i have (other than now this) to react to anything you say, or have a shot at you or degrade anything you say.......so i suggest you keep your nose clean on this one if you wouldn't mind. my beef is with Crazy Eel and any others who want to put words into my mouth or make their own assumptions about something i am posting......and truly champ if swearing really bothers you clearly have the wrong site...and its usually this guy or others who swear at me, i am choosing (on this occasion) to sink to that level in the vein hope they may understand what i'm putting out there for them

seriously Boxy, that was a really strange thing for you to say.....and i have never once even jumped onto the bandwagon of people that treat you like a school boy and tell you to go and update your signings thread....if i were you i would treat such fair-minded people with a little more respect next time....

Wasn't specifically referring to you. It was a generalization with your post as an example. And no, that wasn't even an insult you attempted, it was a meek display.

True EEL

Bench
True Eel, no offence but you really need to calm down. This is just a forum after all. Ranting and raving when someone insults you or disagrees with your opinion doesn't achieve anything. Just take a chill pill instead of over-reacting all the time.

Eels Dude...sorry, you're right, i forgot there is a rule on these forums that I am the only one that is looked down upon if i react to derogatory comments from witless posters, my bad :roll:

i mean seriously, i just can't cop that from you or anyone to be honest. no offence to you either as i do consider most of your posts to be worthwhile, but to attempt to single me out for reacting to a serial offender for insults on a forum where people constantly overreact and rant and rave and swear and trade insults is a bit rich honestly....:roll:

and if you don't know the back story (with the posts) as you have sometimes admitted in these types of situations, then perhaps not commenting is the best option.....ala Boxy

boxhead

First Grade
Eels Dude...sorry, you're right, i forgot there is a rule on these forums that I am the only one that is looked down upon if i react to derogatory comments from witless posters, my bad :roll:

i mean seriously, i just can't cop that from you or anyone to be honest. no offence to you either as i do consider most of your posts to be worthwhile, but to attempt to single me out for reacting to a serial offender for insults on a forum where people constantly overreact and rant and rave and swear and trade insults is a bit rich honestly....:roll:

and if you don't know the back story (with the posts) as you have sometimes admitted in these types of situations, then perhaps not commenting is the best option.....ala Boxy

Everyone is allowed to comment on the Internet, and that is the beauty of it. So many voices, an endless array of opinions. I wasn't picking on you, again, I was more using your comment as an example to discuss a larger issue. And trust me, everyone here over-reacts, including me, and you aren't the only one that is ostracized for it.

True EEL

Bench
Wasn't specifically referring to you. It was a generalization with your post as an example. And no, that wasn't even an insult you attempted, it was a meek display.

well actually you did. you did refer specifically to me champ, by quoting my post and telling me my insults bore you, so cheers for your 'meek' apology and nice try, but not very good i'm afraid :roll:

think more deeply about my original reply and you'll pick up the insult pal....better keep studying hard on those HSC trials pal by the sound of it....with any luck it might perhaps prepare your for real life one day if you're very fortunate

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And now you're attacking Eels Dude and boxhead just because they dare to have an opinion you don't like?!?

You're out of control.

boxhead

First Grade
well actually you did. you did refer specifically to me champ, by quoting my post and telling me my insults bore you, so cheers for your 'meek' apology and nice try, but not very good i'm afraid :roll:

think more deeply about my original reply and you'll pick up the insult pal....better keep studying hard on those HSC trials pal by the sound of it....with any luck it might perhaps prepare your for real life one day if you're very fortunate

:lol: your insult was a vague suggestion that you ignored me, which is why I said it was a meek display. And actually I wasn't specifically referring to you singly about the main point of my post. Re-read it. I quite clearly indicate that it is a global issue and not something specific to you. And a huge :lol: that you think you can judge me based off limited encounters on the Internet.

Eels Dude

Coach

Mate, I wasn't intending to insult you whatsoever. I was just pointing out you seem to over-react a lot of the time everytime someone disagrees with you or throws a meaningless insult out. If you didn't take things said as personally as you do then other forum members will respect both you and your opinions more, and on top of that you'd probably get a lot more enjoyment out of the forums yourself too.

You just need to calm down a bit. That's advice not an insult.

boxhead

First Grade
Good luck with those Boxy, it's been 10 years since I did my HSC now. How the time flies.

Thanks :) I've heard that the Trials are always much harder than the actual HSC exams, and to say I am disappointed would be an understatement. Bar my Maths test, they have all been ridiculously easy! And I didn't even study that much.
Oh well, hopefully my other exams provide more of a challenge.
Time does fly by doesn't it :D It certainly will come 11/11/11! SKYRIM!!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Thanks :) I've heard that the Trials are always much harder than the actual HSC exams, and to say I am disappointed would be an understatement. Bar my Maths test, they have all been ridiculously easy! And I didn't even study that much.

Well mate, be careful because mine were all really easy and I didn't study at all. And I ended up with a TER (the old UAI) under 60.

This despite being school dux in primary school.

Anyway, unless you want to go to uni (and the value of a degree is on its way down while the cost of getting one is going up), your HSC results are pointless.

Having it is good, but doing well at it is only really useful to a small portion of the population. When I ended up going to uni my HSC results were irrelevant.

Eelementary

Post Whore
In people's experience, if someone is agitated and/or irritated, does telling said person to "calm down" ever result in the person actually calming down?

In my experience, it just further increases their irritation/agitation.

Eels Dude

Coach
Oh well, hopefully my other exams provide more of a challenge.
Time does fly by doesn't it :D It certainly will come 11/11/11! SKYRIM!!!!

Gotta agree with Poupou's above comment Boxy. You're better off assuming that the actual exams are going to be a lot harder than the trials and studying your ass of for them. You should probably wait for the results of these trial exams before you decide how easy they are ;-)

SDM

First Grade
What time is TrueEel's lunchbreak today, can't wait for the next installment.