What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

The Colonel

Immortal
:lol: It didn't look good but he never made any contact..... they'll both be missing football next week it seems.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Both Vidot and Rogers should be sat down for a week or two.

I imagine for some Knights fans that's probably a godsend :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont know what Daniel DeVito was thinking with the knee, but in fairness he was being unloaded on by a bloke who had just fairly dog shotted him, he had to defend himself somehow

Why Rogers wasnt sent clean off i dont know... does anyone?
I can understand Vidot being binned for the attempted Knee but Rogers over reacted, dog shotted a defenseless bloke and only gets 10mins?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I dont know what Daniel DeVito was thinking with the knee, but in fairness he was being unloaded on by a bloke who had just fairly dog shotted him, he had to defend himself somehow

I can understand Vidot being binned for the attempted Knee but Rogers over reacted, dog shotted a defenseless bloke and only gets 10mins?
And then Newcastle got the Penalty???? :lol:

Seems like more weak reffing. Reminds me very much of Anasta v Fa'alogo.

We're all 'One Punch Can Kill' the rest of the time, but you let a guy dog shot someone and still give him the penalty. Ridiculous

Brutus

Referee
Ben Rogers should have all been sent off.

Give him 3 weeks.

Vidot 3 weeks as well for the knee.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Seems like more weak reffing. Reminds me very much of Anasta v Fa'alogo.

We're all 'One Punch Can Kill' the rest of the time, but you let a guy dog shot someone and still give him the penalty. Ridiculous

and then sin binned a bloke for defending himself
now if they come out and say he was binned for the attempted knee, fair enough but the dickhead binned him because he needed to "cool down" due to reacting to being PUNCH IN THE f**king HEAD BY A DOG... rubbish

Edwahu

Bench
FFS, what do you expect an 18 year old to do when a bloke just starts randomly punching him in the head? Keep his cool?

Solid

Juniors
Give Rogers a couple of weeks. Massive overreaction to a push.

I would be happy to see Vidot play next week. I think what he did in self defense was justified given the punishment he received. The knee didn't make contact and his initial reaction was similar to a punching bag.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Give Rogers a couple of weeks. Massive overreaction to a push.

I would be happy to see Vidot play next week. I think what he did in self defense was justified given the punishment he received. The knee didn't make contact and his initial reaction was similar to a punching bag.

agreed
but i think they should probably give Vidot a charge just to show that isnt condoned at all. Something grade 1 striking or whatever, 75 points with the early plea and he's good for next week. Sounds fair and reasonable to me

If Rogers isnt facing 4 weeks+ for that, the NRL are kidding themselves

Alex28

Coach

Seems even the referees think pissing off Raiders fans is good sport :)

Meth

Staff member
Rogers needs to be suspended, for sure

Vidot didn't connect and he was on the end of a barrage- I thought he deserved to go to the bin for the knee, but I wouldn't care if he played next week

RufusRex

Post Whore
rogers elbows vidot, vidot gives him a shove and rogers clocks him on the chin. Vidot was not expecting it and was not braced for it ....

how many weeks did Williams get? what about Lowe?