What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross wins Sexiest Man in League Competition

Big Mick

Referee
Thats right.

He won the lucky bugger.

In a LANDSLIDE to Matt Cooper.

Well done Benny...you'll have many more ladies after you now. hhahaha ohhh the life.

*Sandy*

First Grade
How was the poll conducted? It said he won in a landslide with a late 400 or something votes?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I found out. Through sms'ng.

LOL! Benny's mobile bill is gunna be pretty high this month ... when does his Shark Contract come into play? :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
I've just noticed that each sub-forum has different colour schemes... well, for the teams anyway.

But why don't we have black and teal?!

TooheysNew

Coach
Because it's done based on the colour shown on the NRL site. Some are wrong, and others need tweaking. Suggestions are welcome.

choc_soldier

Coach
Dilmah said:
Because it's done based on the colour shown on the NRL site. Some are wrong, and others need tweaking. Suggestions are welcome.

Fair enough.

I think at least a black background would look a bit better. But having said that, I don't mid the current scheme. Adds a bit of individuality to the forums... :)

TooheysNew

Coach
See what coming?

How about if I change the top bars where it has the links to a black colour, and change the top links inside that bar to teal, and keep the rest the same? I'm rather partial to the purple.

choc_soldier

Coach
Dilmah said:
See what coming?

How about if I change the top bars where it has the links to a black colour, and change the top links inside that bar to teal, and keep the rest the same? I'm rather partial to the purple.

I'm cool with that! :)

Latest posts