What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Benji Benji

Geez i hope someone takes him out. If the tigers lose you will not hear a thing from the media about how shit he went. Some tigers fans should watch last year semi as that is what they have hung there hats on this year and realise that Benji actually lost the game for them and sowie actually pumped them straight after. The media are up there arses but they cannot beat us, we can lose it but it will only be our fups that lose it. as evident from our last meeting. forget the last 15 minutes tigers were getting nowhere

Mao the Tiger

Juniors
But what happened Charles ? He manufactured 2 tries and u lost, that was sweet and Friday will be even sweeter when beau Scott follows him and makes room for an inside ball try time!!

gypsy

Bench
But what happened Charles ? He manufactured 2 tries and u lost, that was sweet and Friday will be even sweeter when beau Scott follows him and makes room for an inside ball try time!!

Manufactured tries by running at injured players, who should have been off the field.
Will be a different story Friday. Same with Farah, 3 of the softest tries ever from him last week, good luck doing that against the Dragons.

The Dragons are finally looking dangerous on both sides of the field, I think they will put the rest of the teams on notice in a big way this Friday.

Every try you concede is either soft, from a forward pass or because you had an injured player.

Has a side ever scored a decent try against you and have you ever been beaten by a better team? Reading your posts obviously not, I do not know why the other 15 sides bother because obviously you are unbeatable.

Father Ted

First Grade
We are crap now go away .

Wests Tigers -It should be a blood type. Wests Tigers there should be a vaccine.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Every try you concede is either soft, from a forward pass or because you had an injured player.

Has a side ever scored a decent try against you and have you ever been beaten by a better team? Reading your posts obviously not, I do not know why the other 15 sides bother because obviously you are unbeatable.
Then reading is obviously not your strong point.

God-King Dean

Immortal

No.

j0nesy

Bench

I love it when you talk dirty bubbles... you're so sexy.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Geez i hope someone takes him out. If the tigers lose you will not hear a thing from the media about how shit he went. Some tigers fans should watch last year semi as that is what they have hung there hats on this year and realise that Benji actually lost the game for them and sowie actually pumped them straight after. The media are up there arses but they cannot beat us, we can lose it but it will only be our fups that lose it. as evident from our last meeting. forget the last 15 minutes tigers were getting nowhere
While I'm looking forward to a great game, wishing someone to get taken out is f**king pathetic.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

A plan perhaps, but maybe not a great one? Focus on him. Have the line compress and attack him. Then give the likes of Farah, Lui, Moltzen and even Fulton space and time for wide running backrowers and a couple of very good centres.

It's not too different for the Dragons. Push up on Soward and he has the toe to move through tiny gaps. It gives Hornby space. It gives Boyd space. As for the last game, the Tigers defended quite well to be close enough and good enough. They've been getting conditioned pretty hard by Steve Folkes over the last 6 weeks and will be fresher from tapering off on conditioning I hope. Just like the Dragons.

I recall the Dragons tried to take out Marshall in '06. He finished the game with a fractured cheekbone after setting up a couple of good tries.

And he's much more measured in his game now. Hope the Tiges win in a thriller.

Tigerm

Coach
When you guys lose tonight & get knocked out the semi's because the knights wallop the storm, do you think bennett will go up to newcastle for the rest of the final series while the knights are still in it? :):D:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
When you guys lose tonight & get knocked out the semi's because the knights wallop the storm, do you think bennett will go up to newcastle for the rest of the final series while the knights are still in it? :):D:lol:
Now Rosco, that's an arrogant post. See how it's done?

Minh

First Grade

Don't make excuses if the Tiges get done like a dinner tonight will you?

Bazzi

First Grade

I know Moltzen will be heading straight to us once you guys get knocked out. :)