What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall might play...

Kasper

Bench
Yeah i heard that on the radio. I hope he does play I wanna see what this kid can do for a second time. He impressed me in his debut, that step is lethal.

Balmainia

Juniors
I hope we thrash the broncos if he plays

I know newc were out quite a few players last time
but if with benji we can outplay the broncs like we did newc

I believe we can be serious contenders for next year instead of just average contenders

Tigerpete

Juniors
The schoolboy game was played last friday week , so thats not an issue, He will play and is likely to be starting half. He might not win us the game but he'll add some much needed direction to our attack.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
If he plays and starts at half back that is an amazing vote of confidence in him by Tim Sheens. To be expected to direct a first grade side at that age and so young - but if you recall the Newcastle game, no sooner had he got on than he was telling older players what to do.

Eddie.

Bench
great news!!

Tigers at $4.50 might be some value now

Whens the last time we beat thebroncos though, 1989??

daslacker

Juniors
spot on eddie
weststigers to win $4.60
weststigers +12.5 $1.95
some very good value there
I will wait a while before i decide
what and how big my bets are going
to be

Gobbso

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Whens the last time we beat thebroncos though, 1989??

Wests Tigers have never beaten the Broncos Eddie! :p Closest the Joint-Venture club has come to a victory was the inaugrual game with a 20-all draw. So 1989 was the last time Balmain beat the Bronco's? I think for memory, the Magpies beat them in '91 or '92. So its been a long time between drinks, and defeating them up in Brisbane, makes it even sweeter! ;-)