What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall ?

TruSaint

Referee
howdareyou_zps2275cbe9.jpg

Couldn't have picked a better pic :)

If Williams has a clue he would ask for a release why stay to waste away in the NSW Cup thats why he came to the Dragons in the first place.
to go where? Don't think he's flush with offers he's better off staying and learning a thing or two it might make him a better player in the long run!:D

blacksafake

First Grade
What a master stroke by Doust make Benji hang out &. Wait to see how keen he was to sign as well as keeping him off the footy show to announce his signing.The best thing is he dragged it so that there would be a Friday press conference :lol: Doust must read this forum to know how we love a Friday presser ;-)
As for Williams I hope he stays to learn his trade from some experienced professionals.

Dezziedc

Juniors
What a master stroke by Doust make Benji hang out &. Wait to see how keen he was to sign as well as keeping him off the footy show to announce his signing.The best thing is he dragged it so that there would be a Friday press conference :lol: Doust must read this forum to know how we love a Friday presser ;-)
As for Williams I hope he stays to learn his trade from some experienced professionals.

And so the Friday press conference finally came to fruition....

GT0007

Juniors
to go where? Don't think he's flush with offers he's better off staying and learning a thing or two it might make him a better player in the long run!:D

100% correct! I was thinking about this today, based on what we have seen, how many clubs would Williams be 1st choice half? I hope we resign him just the same

Hutty1986

Immortal
I can't wait to see how the injury-prone 29 year-old who can't tackle helps us into the 8 this year.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Benji spotted on his way to Shark Park.....wait fellas, I'm chucking a Moltzen rather than being coached by a peanut.